Part 32

Pic of Kiiara's room above
***please read***
I'm sorry to say but this is the second to last chapter of the book. Please follow me because I might make a sequel later own. I am working on another book that I think you will all like so please follow me and read it. As always like and comment. Ok enjoy
------------One Day until due date----------
Kylie pov:
I look at my bulging stomach. God this baby better be one of the healthiest baby's out there because she has sure made me fat.

Right now I'm sitting in bed cursing the day I got pregnant. Seth has become super protective over me. He also won't let me do any work. All I do is sit in bed watching T.V. and watching him work.

He thinks that I needed to be protected every second of the day so he works inside our room. He gets me food and if we want to go out he always drives.

Granted I never did drive, but if I ever wanted to be always says no. I can't wait to get this baby out of me. When I do I'm going on a do everything dangerous spree.

I'm going to actually leave the room without Seth that will be my first act of danger. My second will be to go to the bathroom without being questioned.

Yes. Seth always wants to know what I'm doing. If I step out of bed he jumps up and thinks I need help.

We have finished Kiiara's room. It's a tan pinky color and has a crib with soft blankets in it. A cute changing table and tons of toys. We have tons of cute little clothes because of the pack.

Once we told them everyone went crazy and got us tons of presents. It really helped because we didn't think to get half the stuff the pack got us. We also had so many diapers we probably will have enough for the next child.

Right now I'm doing something shocking. I'm sitting in bed with Seth next to me. I get up to go to the bathroom. Seth jumps up and I wave him away. He nods and sits back down.

I go to the bathroom and sit down. I start to go. I feel like I've been here awhile. I look into the toilet to see a lot of clear stuff. Then it hit me. My water burst!

"Ugh, Seth I think the baby is coming!" I shout. I hear a slam and yell "What was that!" His only response is "My body hitting the floor!" "Ugh, stop making this all about you Seth! I'm about to give birth come help me!"

I hear some movement and Seth comes in the bathroom. "I mind linked the pack doctors and they know we are on the way." He says picking me up off the toilet.

He walk/runs me to the doctors house. Once we got there he knocks and walks in. All the doctors are standing around a table in the middle. And guess what they are all female.

Ya Seth didn't want any males seeing me in this way. The doctors told me to relax and get ready. They took off my clothes and put me in a hospital gown.

Seth was at my side and I was holding his hand. Then it hit me. The pure pain. It felt like my skin was ripping apart. "Push Luna push." One of the doctors says.

This goes on for a couple minutes. Then I get a brake. I breath for a second before it hits me again. "Ah, Seth I'm never letting you get near me again. God this is torture!" I scream.

Seth just squeezes my hand. I push some more before it all stops. I look down and see a little body in the doctors hands. "Let us clean her then she's all yours." The doctors say before rushing off.

A couple minutes later she came back with a clean baby girl. Seth tried to grab her but I growled at him and motioned for her to come into my arms. Seth looked at me with a pleading look.

"No I birthed her I get to hold her first." I snap taking her in my arms. She looks up at me and gives me a toothless smile. I cooed at her and held her tighter.

I rocked her until we were both asleep. I woke a little while later to her crying. The nurse came in and gave me a smile. I looked at her then my crying baby. "What do I do?" I ask scared.

The nurse said "Oh you just need to feed her." She says showing me how. Once she ate we fell asleep again. We went through this multiple times through the night.

The next morning we took her home. They told us that we needed to keep her crib in our room to make sure I feed her whenever she woke up. Seth kept complaining about how I was a baby hog but one look and he shut up.

We got no sleep the next week but after that we started to get into a flow. Charlotte has come over to meet Kiiara and feel in love.

She said that she gets to be a godmother and Seth wanted his beta to be her godfather. Seth had no friends besides his beta so I'm not surprised he picked him.

I still won't get intimate with Seth. He tried to do naughty things, but I would just give him a good hit on the head and say giving birth is too painful. "You would be willing to give up kissing and loving each other because birth is too painful?" He asks with a sad look in his eyes.

"Yes because birth was awful and I can't go through that again." I said with confidence. He would just role his eyes and mumble something about me not being able to keep this up.

We were happy and our baby was healthy and that was all I needed. But our story wasn't over we still had more.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I'm sorry to say but this is the second to last chapter. I know I want to cry to but we will make it through this. Please follow me because layer on I might make a sequel.