Part 13

Pick of Kylie's dress above.
Hey guys I hope your having an amazing day. Thank you for all the votes it makes me really happy. I'm going to be nominating this story for the 2017 awards and I was wondering if you could vote. I know I won't win but I want to see how I'll do. As always like and comment. Ok enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
Today's the day. I finally have to go home for my ceremony. Then Seth and I will be together. I couldn't wait. Lola especially wanted to be with her mate. "Hold up, you can't just say Lola especially. You want to be with Seth too! All you dream about is kissing him." I started blushing and heard Lola laughing. I blocked her out.

I walked outside of Seth's house. Seth had a meeting to discuss for his alpha ceremony. I bet it would be a lot more fun than mine. My packs tradition was to crown the new ruler with a crown that was all black. Then have everyone draw blood and let it go into a huge bowl. Finally I would cut my palm and swear to always protect the pack. Then we left.

Most packs have the first part but then they go to a party to celebrate. My pack was different we were always ready for attack. We never had any fun. We considered it weak. Most packs would have a huge celebration where everyone would congratulate the new Alpha. But not us. That's what I'm going to change when I'm alpha. I'm going to let my pack finally party.

I walked out of Seth's house. I started walking towards my car when I heard "Wait!" I looked over my shoulder to see Seth running over to me. "Hey Seth, I'm going to miss you." I said letting a tear fall.

"Hey now don't cry we will see each other again soon, once we see each other again I will make you mine forever." He said wiping my tear away. I grabbed him and hugged him tight. When I started to pull away he grabbed my neck and kissed me.

It was my new favorite kiss because if was so sweet. We kissed like we had all the time in the world. Once we pulled apart I walked over to my car. I gave one more small wave and got in the car. "Hello miss Hunter, how are you?" Phill asked.

"I'm doing great Phill, how are you?" "I'm doing great ma'am." I rolled my eyes. I have tried forever to get Phill to stop calling me ma'am. The ride home was pretty quiet. Once we arrived at my house I got out of the car.

Phill went around and got my bag out. "Thank you Phill, for everything." He just gave a small nod. I grabbed my bag and walked inside.

I was shocked. When I walked in there were people all around. There was also a banner that said good job at alpha training. I almost started crying. My dad must have done this. The pack members helped, but my dad had to of said yes.

"Welcome home!" Everyone yelled. A maid came and took my bag. I walked around saying thank you to anyone that congratulated me.

My dad came down at one point to say "Helloand welcome back. We all missed you and are very excited for your alpha crowning tomorrow." I was shocked I thought my dad was joking when he said that he was finally going to crown me alpha. I thanked him politely.

Once he left the party really stared to get crazy. I was too tired to deal with it. So I left and went to my room. I kept thinking about how tomorrow I was going to become alpha. I fell asleep thinking about becoming alpha and Seth.

When I woke up that morning their was a beautiful black dress at the end of my bed. It most have been hand made because I'm the first alpha female and usually the males would wear the same thing. I took a close look at the dress. It had a dark blue and black look. It was supposed to look like shadows with a small touch of light since we were the shadow pack and I was something new and bright. It was absolutely stunning

I looked and saw a note near it. I took of our and read it.

Be ready by 12 o'clock.
You will do great today.
I believe in you.
-D

That's all it said. I was confused about D. I didn't know who that was. Well I might find out later. I looked at my clock to see that it was already 10:00 o'clock. I quickly got undressed and took a shower.

I thought about straightening my hair. But I decided just to dry it. I wanted it to be loose today since I usually wore it up. I wanted to do light make up. I did a dark eye shadow and a touch of lipstick.

I walked over to the the dress and picked it up gently. I saw that it had a zipper in the back. I unzipped it and stepped into the dress. Once it was on I zipped it back up and looked in a mirror. I looked stunning. The light make up and my curls being down made the dress look perfect.

I walked downstairs. At the bottom of the steps I saw my dad. I was surprised. Usually the alpha would be escorted by a loved one. I didn't think it would be my dad. I gently took his hand and looked into his eyes. I must have not slept enough last night because it looked like his eyes shown with pride.

"You will do great today, and will become a great leader." My dad said gently. I looked up at him to see he was looking at me. "I'm sorry for everything I've done. When you mom died it just tore me up. I didn't know how to handle all the pain so I took it out on you." A single tear fell from his eye, but I remained stone faced until I said.

"I forgive you." His eyes lit up with joy. He smiled. I was shocked my dad never smiled. His smile was so large it lit up the entire room. Soon I was smiling too but I said "Ok dad we have to go we can't be late. He gave a small nod and we started walking.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry I wanted to save the ceremony for the next chapter. Please vote because I'm going to be entering this story in the 2017 best werewolf stories I know it won't win but I still want to try. Ok please vote and comment.