Part 23

Pic of Kylie's wedding dress above
Please read.
Hey guys I hope you are having a great day. If you see a competition can you please pm me or my book. I really want my book out there so if you do I'll give you a shout out. As always like and comment. Ok enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
"Kylie there is something need to ask you." Seth says. We are laying in bed watching T.V. I look over at him waiting. "I want us to have our wedding ceremony. I already have everything planned. If your ok with it I want to have it in the field with all the flowers since it's warm." I just nod waiting to see if he will say more.

"All you need is your maid of honor and a dress." I jump on him and give him a big kiss. We keep kissing for a while and he licks my lips asking for entrance. I grant him. Our tongues fight for dominance Seth of course wins.

I pull away panting. "I want Charlotte to be my maid of honor." Charlotte was a really nice shop owner in the pack. She is from Seth's pack and we really hit it off. She's a little crazy, but I love her. "I think I'll let Carter be my best man." I nod.

Later that day I call Charlotte. "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to come dress shopping with me and you go pick you dress out because you are my maid of honor." I say into the phone. It's silent for a second then I hear the most high pitched scream ever.

"YES, YES, YES. I'll be at the shop in ten minutes." She says before the line goes dead. I chuckle and text Seth telling him I'll be dress shopping.

I get to the shop and see Charlotte already there looking at dresses. I walk over to her and say "The theme is gold so we could get you a gold dress with some silver maybe." She just nods jumping from dress to dress. I role my eyes at her and follow her.

Ten dress later Charlotte finally picks a dress. She chooses a gold dress that goes to her knees then has ruffles down the back. Once she finds hers we start looking for me. "I want a traditional white dress, that's strapless, and has some lace."

The lady helping us nods her head and scampers away. She comes back with four dresses. The first one I try on is all lace. It's strapless and itchy. I go out and my face must say it all because Charlotte shakes her head. "Heck no that looks awful." She says looking at the dress with disgust.

"Thanks I feel the love. What if I loved this one and wanted it." I say. "Then you would have awful taste." I laugh and go back into the dressing room.

I try on the second dress. It has a lacy trim but stops at the knee. It looks more like a club dress than a wedding dress. I go out and Charlotte looks at it then me and shakes her head. I sigh walking back in.

I get the third dress out and try it on. I fall in love. It has a lace pattern on the top and on the sides. It follows down to the ground. I know this is the one. I walk out and Charlotte nods her head and says "This is the one I love it. I don't care if you hate it you are getting it."

I laugh and say "Yes this is the one." We get both of our dress and check out. We get in the car and go back home. I grab the dress and ask Charlotte "Can you put this in your closet, I don't want Seth to see it?" She chuckles but grabs the dress.

I walk inside and look for Seth. I find him in his office and ask him "Where and when exactly?" He looks up and smiles saying "If it's ok with you I want to have it in the field remember we talked about this and in eight days." I nod and sit down. "Oh, ya sorry I forgot." I say.

I work on some paper. Nothing really catches my eyes so I just look over and sign. I work for about an hour and a half when Seth says "Do you want to go on a run with me?"

I give a sigh of relief and get up. He chuckles and follows me. I practically run into the woods. I don't even look at Seth before humping behind a tree and changing. I let Lola come out but keep her in the back of my mind.

I take off knowing Seth is right behind me. I start to run towards a lake I know of. Seth and I have never gone there so I want to show him.

Once we get to the lake we go up to it and take a sip of water. As Seth is drinking I get closer to him. Right when he is about to look up I use my head to shove him in. I snort. When Seth comes back up he glares.

I just snort again. He hops out of the water and grabs my neck. He tosses me in then follows me. We swim and splash each other. Once we get out I mind link Seth and say "Last one home is the weaker alpha."

Right after I say that I take off in a sprint. I hear Seth on my heals. I push my body as fast as it can go. Seth is right next to me and I see him smirk before going faster. He starts to get ahead of me. I growl and leap a little. When I land I start making my legs go faster. I quickly pass Seth and keep going.

I hear him growl and try and catch up but it's to late. I get to the spot we shifted at and slow down. A second later Seth gets here. I shift back and change. When I come out I say "I'm the stronger alpha. I win." "Whatever I was going easy on you." He says frowning

"Suurree." I say rolling my eyes. We joke the rest of the way to the pack house. When we get back I go into the kitchen to make dinner. I start making lasagna.

When it finishes cooking I yell up to Seth "Unless you want to miss out on my amazing cooking come down and eat!" I hear him laugh and then the thud of the stairs. He comes down with a smile on his face.

When we are almost done eating I say "Soon we are going to have to stay a different houses." Right when those words leave my mouth Seth's head shoots up. I'm surprised he didn't brake his neck. "What, why?"

I role my eyes "Because it's bad luck to see each other on our wedding day so the day before you will have to stay at someone's house." I say in a duh tone. "Wait, why do I have to stay somewhere else why can't you?" He says

"Because I need my beauty sleep and because I said so." I snap. "Uggg...fine." He says while grinning. I smirk in victory. I grab my plate and wash it off.

I go up to my room and jump in the shower. Once I finish I put my P.J.'s on. I crawl into bed and wait for Seth. I hear him get in the shower. I try and fall asleep but I can't. I hear Seth come out and I feel the bed dip. Seth arms rap around me and I immediately feel sleepy. I don't know what I'm going to do when I have to sleep without him, but for now I don't worry.

"I love you." Seth says but I'm already drifting off to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------
Yay they are getting married. Please comment on the dress. Do you like it or no? Please tell me if you see a competition.