Part 3

Pic of Kylie above
Hey guys I hope y'all are having a good day. I just wanted to announce that anyone that comments and follows me first will get a shot out in my next chapter or can tell me a name they want a future character named after. As always please like and comment. Ok enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
I woke up with a start. I looked around and saw no one else was up yet. Perfect I thought. I quickly and silently got out of my bed. I grabbed my uniform for the day.

Yes you heard me right we have uniforms, sad I know. I ran silently into the bathroom and got changed. I brushed my teeth and threw my hair up into a high ponytail.

I walked back into the room and saw some of the boys getting up. I blew out a silent breath of relief. Just in time I thought. "Get dressed and go to the cafeteria." Someone said over a speaker. I put my nikes and jogged over to the cafeteria. I grabbed a bagel and put on some cream cheese. My favorite breakfast. I sat in the same seat as yesterday.

Everything was fine until one of the males came up to me. "Hi I'm Seth." He looked at me waiting for me to introduce myself. I looked him over and said extra sweetly "Hi I'm Kylie and I know you probably think just because you have the bad boy rep you can get any girl, but you can't so I suggest you walk away."

He looked at me with pure shock written on his face. My wolf was yelling in my head but I just blocked her out. I made a shoeing motion with my hand "Go on now I'm trying to eat."

He just walked away like a mindless zombie. I gave a small chuckle. David came up to the front and cleared his throat. Everyone was silent. "Today's challenge is going to be hand to hand combat." " You can't shift into your wolves." "Finnish your breakfast and come out to the training grounds."

I immediately threw my food away and walked out. After the short walk to the field David went on to a small platform. "Ok, I will be announcing the first partners." " Jake and Kylie." I gave a small scoff and walked towards the ring. This was going to be easy. Jake is a big dude but I could easily take him down

"This is not fair I can't hurt a girl." Jake said. Before I could say anything David said "If she was a female rouge you might have to." "Go!" His voice boomed.

I immediately ran towards Jake and threw a bunch of punches at his face and stomach. I could tell he wasn't ready because he fell out of the ring after my third punch. I smiled over him and said "How's that for a girl." I looked around to see everyone's shocked faces even the instructors.

After the first round there where ten people left me as one of them of course. The second round I was against a male named Jon. He seemed nice because he shook my hand and got ready. "Go!" David yelled once we were both ready.

He must have expected me to attack him first like I did with Jake so he tried to lunge at me. I quickly dodged and kicked him. He lost balance for a second and that was all I needed I gave him a quick punch to the jaw and he fell out of the ring.

Since he was a good sport to me I helped him up and gave him a small smile. He gave me an nod in return and walked away. After the second round there were 5 of us and Seth was sadly one of them. I don't know what it was about him but my wolf liked it.

Since I was able to defeat my first two competitors the fastest I was in the third and final round. I watched all my competition to be ready for the final round. Seth ended up winning. I was not surprised he was going to become the alpha of the second largest pack.

I stepped into the ring and got ready Seth gave me and small nod of respect and I gave him one back. He must have learned not to mess with me this morning.

Right when David said go I ran at Seth. He dogged but I knew he was going to do that. I threw a kick at him. He must have expected me to do that because he quickly blocked it and shuffled to the side. We started circling each other. I saw him shift his wait and knew he was about to lunge. So I dogged it and threw a punch and kick. He didn't expect me to doge and lost balance and fell out of the ring.

I helped him up right when I was about to let go he whispered in my ear meet me at the woods tonight we need to talk.

I looked at him to see him wink and walk over to his friends. I went over to the instructor. "And the winner of our first competition is Kylie." Everyone clapped and some people even whistled. "Ok everyone you have a free day the rest of the day but I suggest that you train some." "But for now go to lunch." All the boys gave a shout of glee and ran towards the lunch room I just walked still trying to digest what Seth said to me.

I ate a silent lunch of spaghetti and meatballs. I was still thinking about Seth I didn't even notice him sit next to me till he said "Hey still thinking about me." I stiffened and said "You wish." He just chuckled and started eating.

He didn't try to talk to talk to me and you didn't see me starting a conversation either. I got up and before I could get far Seth grabbed my arm tugged me close and whispered
"Your coming tonight, right?" I grabbed my tray and gave a small nod of my head as a yes. I quickly ran out of the cafeteria and to the bunks. The whole time I couldn't stop thinking about Seth.
-----------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry I know I left it at a cliff hanger but I need you to want to come back for more. Remember first person to like and comment can send me a name for a character or for a shout out in my story. Hope you enjoyed.