Part 28

Hey guys. We are getting close to the end of this book. I know this is awful but don't worry. I will be writing another book. I might make a sequel to this one but I don't know. As always like and comment. Ok enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
When we got home I told Seth I needed to get some stuff and that I'll be ok for a little bit. I called Charlotte and told her I need to tell her something and that I'll be at her place in ten minutes.

I went to the drug store and got a pregnancy test. My period is three days late and I've been sick so I want to see if it's because I'm pregnant. I pay for the tests and go to Charlottes house.

Once I get to her house I ring her doorbell. She opens is and says "Hey are you ok I heard you were sick." "Ya the thing is, that I think I'm pregnant." I said quickly.

She looks shocked for a second before she squeals and pulls me into her house. "Come on we have to find out now!" She screams running towards her bathroom. I grab the box and take out three tests.

I walk into the bathroom and pee. I come out and wait. After five minutes I go over to where the sticks are resting. "I can't do this." I say looking at Charlotte. I know I look terrified but I don't care.

"Hey it will be fine either way." She says soothing me. I grab the sticks and look. I see two lines on all three. "I'm pregnant." I whisper in shock. Charlotte squeals and starts to run around the room.

"You need to go tell Seth." She says. I stiffen up immediately. What if Seth doesn't want the pups. What if he thinks it's to early. I feel all these fears going through my body. "Calm down I know what your thinking. He will want the pups and you need to tell him." She snaps and starts to shove me towards the door.

"Ok fine I need to get a small box though." I say. She gives me a weird look and says "I have an old necklace box. Will that work?" "Yes. Thank you." I say.

She bring it out and hands it to me. I put one of the tests in and got in the car. I was scared the whole ride home. What if he hates the baby. I know I'm being crazy but still. I'm worried.

I get home and look for Seth. And by look I mean run upstairs to my room and pray that he's not in there. I open the door and luckily he's not in here. Good I can set up my surprise.
-----------------------------------------------------
Seth pov:
Finally I'm done now I can have some time with Kylie. Hopefully she's feeling better. I hate it when's she's sick. I walk up to our room and look around.

Kylie's not in here but there is something on the bed. It's a card I take it out and read it.

Dear my loving mate,
I have a surprise for you. But you have to hunt for it. You will see boxes at the place you are told to go. WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT OPEN THE BOX.
Your first clue is go to the place where we tied a knot.
From,
Your loving mate.

What the heck. That's all I think. A place where we tied our first knot. Where is that. I try to think.

I know the porch where I asked Kylie to marry me. That has to be it. I start to run wanting to know if I'm write. Sure enough there is a box on the table with a card. I open it and it says.

Dear my loving mate,

Good job finding the first clue. The second is where everything blooms.

Good luck from,
You loving mate.

Where everything blooms. She must be talking about the strawberry patch behind Charlottes house. I grab the box and start to run. Why did she pick somewhere so far. I wonder. I get to Charlottes house and knock on her door.

"Um, hello alpha. What can I do for you?" She asks looking confused. "Can I look through you garden?" I ask. She must think I'm crazy. Thanks a lot Kylie.

"Um, sure." She says leading me out back. I look through but I can't find anything. "Did you see Kylie put a box around here, with a note on it?" She shakes her head.

Then it hits me. She's probably talking about the flower garden behind our house. Ugh I'm so stupid. "Never mind its somewhere else." I say probably confusing poor Charlotte more.

I don't bother thinking about it. I just hand her my first box and start to run. Once I get back to our house I'm out of breath. God a couple days on vacation and I get fat.

I go out back and sure enough there is a box. I grab the note and look inside.

Dear my loving mate,
I really hope you were smart enough to remember this garden and not go somewhere far. Well your last clue is easy. Go to the room next to ours to meet the newest member of our pack.

From,
your loving mate.

I swear she knows everything. I take my time walking up the stairs. I look at the two rooms next to ours. Both are guests rooms so it's one or the other.

I walk into the closet one and sure enough there's Kylie sitting in a chair. I look around but don't see a new pack member. "Where's the new member I ask?"

Kylie just smiled and says "Open the first box I got you." I open it. All I see is a bunch of rapping paper. I tear through it until I find a card. "Really another one." I say. Kylie just smiles and motions for me to open it. I do and the card says.

Good job you can open stuff. Now look in the other box for your real gift.

"Really Kylie, if there is nothing in that box I'm going to be really mad." I say looking at her. She's just smiling from ear to ear. For some reason she looks nervous though.

I shrug my shoulders and tear into the other box. I see something and grab it. It's a necklace box. I look at Kylie weird but she just looks more nervous.

I open the box and in it is a pregnancy test. "No." Is all I say. I look at Kylie to see her nodding her head. "Your pregnant?" She just keeps nodding her head.

"As in your carrying our pup in your stomach?" I ask still trying to rap my head around it. "Yes that's what pregnancy is, Seth." Is her only answer. She has an amused look on her face. I still am trying to figure this out.

"Pregnant?"
"Yes."
"Prego."
"What?"
"There's a bun in your oven." I ask. She just nods again. I let a huge smile over take my face.

I genteelly pick her up and lay us down on the bed. "Your happy right?" She asks. "Of course I'm happy. I'm ecstatic to have this new life with you." I say smiling.

And that's how we end the night. Us cuddling on the bed smiling like idiots. But thinking about our new baby.
-----------------------------------------------------
Yay she's pregnant. Please read the next chapter and I hope you do it. Comment on if you liked the challenge. I know the riddles where lame but I couldn't think of any good ones so sorry.