Part 22

Pic of Kylie's mark above
Hey guys. I hope y'all are good because I'm really happy. My story hit 5K views and that makes me insanely happy because I thought this story was going to be a fail. Thanks for the support. As always like and comment. Ok enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
I wake up feeling really pleased and perfect. I jump out of the bed and run to the mirror. I look at the mark on my neck and smile. It's two wolves hugging. I feel Seth's arms snake around me and I look at his eyes in the mirror.

He smirked down at me. He looked really pleased. I rolled my eyes at him and shoved him out of the bathroom. I locked the door and said "I'm taking a shower." He just whimpered in response.

"Don't be a baby, you are fine let me rinse off." He just growled and I laughed at him. "Kylie, if you don't open this door I'll brake it down." I just hummed and turned on the shower. "Kylie please I really have to pee."

I just undressed and got in the shower. Seth was quiet for a second then I heard a huge BANG. I peaked out from behind the shower curtain to see Seth walking over the broken bathroom door. I quickly hid behind the shower curtain.

I heard clothes hitting the floor. "Boo!" Seth yells jumping into the shower. I yelp and try to cover Seth eyes. He just laughs at me and grabs my hands. "You are mean." I just role me eyes and finish washing my hair.

I got out and walk around the broken door. "Seth this better be fixed by the end of the day." I snap while towels drying my hair. "But I'd get such a good view if we left it this way." I pull the shower curtain back and smack Seth on his head. He yelps and I walk into our closet. I came out wearing a blue under armor top and some black shorts.

"I'm going to go workout." I yelled to Seth. I heard him say something but I didn't know what so I kept walking.

Once I got to the training field I went over to the pits. The pits where circles where people could fight. I look around to see if there was anyone to fight when Seth says "Let's fight."

I look at him with my eyebrow raised but shrugged my shoulders and walked into the pit. No one was around because it was early and everyone's day off. I nod at Seth signaling that I was ready.

Right after I nodded Seth lunged at me. I easily side stepped him and I kicked him. He blocked my kick which made me get a little off balance. Seth look advantage off that and tried to punch me in the stomach. I easily blocked him. Then it hit me he was going easy on me so that I wouldn't get hurt.

I growl at him and he seems to realize I know what's going on because he starts to back away.  I lunge at him and tackle him to the ground. I lean in. Seth leans towards me expecting a kiss but I jump off of him at the last second and walk away.

I hear him growl in annoyance. "That was mean." Seth says when he catches up. "Next time don't go easy on me and I won't have to teach you a lesson." The rest of the walk back to the pack house is silent.

When we get to the pack house Carter our messenger runs up. "Alpha, Luna we just got a message saying rogues are on there way to attack. It was sent from the twilight pack. They said that rouges were seen outside their border and that there were a lot." The twilight pack was one of our allies.

"Get all the warriors ready and have border patrol doubled." Carter nods his head and runs away to carry out the order. "They have probably all got together to try and take over our pack since we are new." Seth says once Carter is gone.

I nod my head and head up to my office. I look at Seth's desk and see plans on it. I grab it and look at them. I let out a small gasp. There house plans. It must be for the new house Seth wants to make for when we have pups. I put them down and run over to my desk and pretend like I have been working this whole time.

Seth comes in a second layer and I see him look at the plans then me. He must think I didn't notice them. I see him quickly put it in his desk. We get to work. I'm reading about ways to better work on training. I see that they don't do a lot of running and more fighting.

I wrote a not saying to add more running and endurance trading. I walk over to Seth's desk and see him working on border patrol. "We should probably add more wolves near are west border because that's the way the rouges are probably heading." I say while massaging Seth's shoulder.

He nods and relaxes into my touch. Suddenly I hear screams. I look out the window to see pack members being attacked by rogues. Seth and I look at each other before running out of our office. We run towards the fight. I see Seth mind linking someone. I look and see rogues everywhere. I shift not bothering to take off my clothes.

Seth does too. A second later we are both ripping through rouges. I see our shifted pack members coming to our aid. Suddenly I'm tackled to the ground. I throw the wolf off of me and bite into the neck.

I feel them go limp and I look around. Seth is surrounded by five rouges. One lands on his back starting to tear him up. I run towards him letting my wolf take over. I rip the rouge off of him and another one attacks me from the back. I whimper in pain as their claws sink into my back.

I use my remaking strength to throw them off me. We have killed almost all the rogues. I run over to Seth to make sure he's ok. He has a few scratches, but those will heal fast. I look and see that all rogues are dead. I look around and see three of our pack members are badly wounded and two are dead.

I mind link the pack doctors. Some are already on there way. I go and help some of the less injured. The pack doctors come and take the three badly injured wolves away.

We had a funeral for the two wolves that where killed. Both of them were mateless which is good and bad. It's good because their mate won't be alone, but bad because they never had that connection.

The three injured wolves recovered fine. Everything went back to normal after a two days. We haven't seen any rogues which is good. Seth and I are happy and that's all I need.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry this was a easy chapter. Then next one will be great though promise. Thanks to everyone who follows me I really love it when you do. I already am planning my next book so follow me so you can see it later on.