Part 11

Pic of Kylie's dad above.
Hey guys thanks to everyone who has added my story to their reading lists it means a lot to me. I hope you don't hate me too much for the way I ended the last chapter. As always like and comment. Ok enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
Beep. Beep. Beep. That's the sound I woke up to. I tried to sit up but I was gently pushed down. I looked over to see Seth. He has dark bags under his eyes and his eyes were red. Has he been crying? "Here drink this." He said handing me a cup of water. I chugged it down and once I felt like I could talk again I said, "I know I have a reason to look like a dead person what's yours?" I say trying to lighten the mood. He looks at me with a small smile and says "When the person you love has been in a coma for a week it does some stuff to your body."

All the memories suddenly flood back. I remember Jake beating me and then Seth saving me and us saying we love each other. I blushed slightly at the memory.

Seth was smirking down at me. Then I thought about what he said "Wait I have been in a coma for a week?!" I yelled shocked. He just nodded his head slightly. "Also did we win the challenge." "If you didn't grab the flag while saving me I'll put you in one of these beds myself."

He smiled at me with love in his eyes. "Don't worry we got the flag and since the red team violated the rules we also won." I gave a small nod and smiled. My smile fell when my worst nightmare walked through the door.

"Father." Was all I said as I looked at him with a shocked expression. "Please leave me and my daughter alone." My father said to Seth. I tried to catch Seth's eyes but he kept his head down out of fear. I looked over at my father and saw him looking at me. I looked down scared.

"How did you get caught?" He said angrily. Really I almost die and he asks me how did I get caught. I wanted to role my eyes but I kept myself in check. "There was three of them and they are future alphas." I tried to plea.

"That doesn't matter you should not have been beaten so easily." He said his eyes starting to get a red tint. I lowered my eyes and waited. He just sighed angrily and stormed out saying "Good job passing alpha training. When we get home I'll make preparations for the ceremony."

I was shocked. He took that really well and he's giving up the his position easily. Maybe he finally had a change of heart. I scoffed silently ya like that's possible. Then I heard a voice I hadn't heard in what felt like forever. "I want mate." Lola said

"Really we haven't spoken since I got captured and that's the thing you choose to say to me." "Not something like I'm glad your alive or hey your not dead, yay." "God sometimes I think you love him more than me." She just rolled her eyes at my rant and said "Shut up and call for our mate."

"Sometimes I really hate you." I replied after yelling for Seth. He walked in and smiled at me "The doctors said that you will be allowed to leave tomorrow if you want to." I brightened up and said "Hell ya get me out of here please."

He just chucked at me. "What time is it?" I asked. He looked at his watch and said "1:40 pm" "Why are you not asleep." He gave a small yawn and said "Your not asleep either."

"Ya but I took a week long power nap, you didn't, now come here and lay down." I said gesturing toward the bed. "You mean in the bed with you?" I rolled my eyes and answered "No stupid under the bed. Yes in the bed with me you idiot."

He just smiled shyly and climbed in. I rolled over and felt his arms wrap around my waist. I looked over at him to see that he was already asleep. I started to feel tired so I let myself drift off.

The next morning I woke up before Seth. I looked at him as he peacefully slept and thought of all the ways to kill him. Just kidding I just thought about how lucky I am to have such an amazing mate. I didn't realize I was stroking his hair until I heard him say "don't stop that feels really nice."

I just smiled shyly blushing because I got caught. "Come on we need to get up and talk." He slowly sat up and asked "About what?" "Us." I answered. He instantly looked wide awake.

"What are we going to do since we are both alphas and mates?" He looked so happy that I finally excepted the fact that we were mates. I smiled up at him. "Well I was thinking since our territory's are neighbors we could combine packs."

I thought about it. That would be amazing we would become a huge pack since we had the largest and second largest packs in the U.S. "That would be amazing."

I was so happy. I was going to become the first alpha female and finally be with my mate. Lola seemed to really like the idea of being with her mate. Then I thought about it. Our wolves never really got a chance to be with each other alone and not having to work. "Seth since I get out of the hospital today can we shift and let ours wolves formally meet each other?" I could tell his wolf was happy at that idea.

He nodded his head and said "The doctors said we could leave any time today so let's check out and go. We went to the front and got everything settled. I was good to go and should be fully healed by tomorrow. I thanked the doctor and left. "I can't wait to meet our mates wolf! I bet he is sweet and loving." I chuckled at Lola's comment. "Whatever Kylie all you think about is Seth." "Oh Seth's so cute." "Oh I really want to see Seth." I blushed at Lola's words and shut her out
-----------------------------------------------------
Ok I didn't want to leave it at a huge cliff hanger since last times was pretty bad. Please comment on weather I should do a Seth's pov or Kylie's for the next chapter. Or both whatever you want. Please like and comment.