Part 25

Pic of party above
Hey guys. Thanks to everyone who votes and comments on my story. I really appreciate it because it shows me you like my story. As always like and comment. Ok enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
My face hurts. That's all I think on my wedding day. I now I'm pathetic but after smiling for 45 minutes you see if your face doesn't hurt. Once we finally finished tacking pictures we went to the after party.

When Seth and I walked in applause erupted. I gave a small smile. Music started playing and Seth and I started our first dance. He put his arms around my waist and I put my hands around his neck.

We stare into each other's eyes. Soon everyone is dancing. I don't notice the people around me because I'm so focused on Seth. "You look ravaging, I can't wait for tonight." Seth whispers in my ear. The song ends and me and Seth brake apart.

I go to tables and thank everyone for coming. Finally I get a chance to sit down and eat. I take a couple bites before Seth announces that it's time to cut the cake.

I groan in my head and set my fork down. I walk over to Seth and the cake. We got a three tiered cake. It's vanilla and has a light layer of icing. I'm not a big icing fan so I made sure there wasn't going to be layers upon layers of icing.

I grab the cake cuter in my hand and Seth holds my hand. We cut into it and everyone claps. Once we cut a piece we both garb forks and feed each other. A worker cuts everyone else cake.

I drag Seth back on to the dance floor. I dance till my feet are about to fall off. I give Seth a look telling him I'm ready to leave. We sneak around everyone and get to the exit.

We go into our room to change clothes. I put on shorts and a top because I no longer care. I grab my nikes and slide them on. I hang my gown next to Seth's tuxedo.

Seth grabs my hand and drags me towards our car. He opens my door and lets me get in. He still hasn't told me where we are going.

After a ride of me asking where we are going and Seth saying it's a surprise we finally get to the airport. I grab my bag from the trunk. "You didn't pack my bag right."

He give me a weird look and says "No, Charlotte packed it." I exhale. If Seth would have packed it I would probably have the ugliest outfits. Not that Seth can't pick stuff out he just had terrible fashion sense in a girls taste.

We board the plane and take our seats. I'm a little nervous after our last trip, but I try not to show it. Seth must since my discomfort because he comes over to me and sits next to me. He grabs my hand and says "Its going to be ok. I know this pilot and he is very trustworthy. We will be fine."

He rubs my hand soothingly. I relax and we take off. We get in the air and fly for some time. I rub Seth's hand and say "I'm ok now, thanks." "Anything for you love." He answers. He goes back to his seat.

"We won't be there till morning so you can sleep." He says after taking his seat. I nod my head and yawn. We are in one of those planes that has the seats that lean back into beds.

I recline my seat and try and sleep. I role around trying to get comfortable but I can't. I look up and see Seth on his computer. "Seth I can't sleep will you come lay with me?"

He looks up form his work and smiles. "Of course love." I smile back. He reclines one of the seats and lays down. He grabs my waist and pulls me close. I finally am comfortable enough to sleep.

"Good night, husband." I say right as I'm falling asleep. "Good night my beautiful wife." I smile at his words and let sleep take over.

"Kylie, wake up." Someone says while shacking me lightly. "Five more minutes." Is my only response. I hear footsteps and I relax.

Then the unthinkable happens. Seth dumped water all over me. I shoot up from the bed to see him dying laughing. "Haha, very funny. I'm going to get you back and trust me it will be way worse than this."

Seth visibly tenses up. I smile evilly at him. "We are about to land so I thought I should wake you up." He try's to reason. "Whatever I'm still going to get you back."

I look out the window to see a small island. "It's my family's. Well I guess now our families. It's a private island and has waterfalls."

"Cool that sounds fun." I say still looking at the island. We finally land and I practically run out of the plane. I look around and take in the breath taking view. "Seth this place is lovely I'm so glad you brought me here."

"Good I was hoping you would like it." "I don't just like it... I love it." I say smiling. "Good I was hoping you would." I followed Seth over to a car. We got in and Seth started driving.

We drive for thirty minutes until we reach a mansion. It's really open air look. All around there are windows. We walk in and it has a nice wooden look. "Ok I'll give you a tour later, but right now I want to show you the waterfalls.

We go up to our room. Right above the bed is a window looking up at the sky. I grab my bag from Seth and get out a bathing suit. It's a red two piece. I go into the bathroom. Seth noticed what I'm doing and says "Where are you going I already have seen everything and plan to see it all again tonight."

I blush bright red and slam the bathroom door. I hear Seth chuckle and I start to strip. I put on the suit. I put my hair up in a ponytail braid. I know it's not the most attractive look but with curly hair you can just let it be lose. I walk out ready to face Seth.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys. I hope you liked this chapter. I wanted the waterfall part till the next chapter. Please comment. I really love comments because they let me know what your thinking. Even if you think it's stupid I'll love it.