Chapter 2 - Let Me Know

Author's Notes:

I laughed as I wrote every other sentence if I were to be honest. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as much as I did.

Victor couldn't stop thinking about the stripper. His legs, his lips, his... ass. His sweet, juicy, ass. He had never been with anyone so damn... cocky (pun intended.) Katsu was almost as sexy as Victor was, and Victor was really sexy, if he did say so himself.

"Vitya we have to go home tomorrow, and I didn't get Mystique's number," Chris whined.

Victor sighed, "Chris, you know that we can't go back there for a while."

"No Vitya, I can't go back there, you on the other hand..." Chris said with a suggestive smile.

Victor felt his neck and the tips of his ears heat up. He hoped the blush wasn't noticeable. "No. I can't go back there."

"But why!"

"Because tomorrow I'm looking for an apartment."

Chris' jaw dropped. "Y-You're what? You can't do that, the competition!"

"It can wait." Chris looked at Victor with disbelief.

"Victor... this is a huge step in your career... I mean if you're ready to take a break-"

Victor went in his pocket and pulled out his phone, he then proceeded texted to text Chris.

"Chris, this is my address. The next round is in Russia, you can go to my place and tell people to pack some of my stuff and send it to my new address."

"Victor you don't make any sense, why are you doing this?"

He wanted to tell Chris. He really did, but he knew how Chris would react. Chris would find it to be the most scandalous story of the century.

Victor Nikivorof is wants to get his butt plugged by a random stripper!

That'll sell papers, and sell em fast. So he smiled at his best friend.

"Because I need a break, and-"

"A break eh? Then why don't we..." Chris' finger trailed up Victor's arm. Victor pulled it away.

"No Chris. You're like a creepy younger brother to me, we can't have sex," Victor said with disdain.

"Oh come on, for old times sake, trust me darling, you're no Mystique but you're certainly my type," Chris planted a few kisses on Victor's neck. Victor imagined Katsu's sexy confident lips leaving a tiny trail on his neck.

"If you're going to have sex do NOT do it in this uber," the driver said firmly, "this is my dad's car and he's going to kill me if there's semen in the backseat! He'll think it's mine!"

Chris drew back and gave Victor a very cocky smile. (Pun intended once again.)

"We're almost at our hotel, we'll finish off there," Chris said without losing the grin.

"No we will not. Chris you're going to bed."

"But Victor! You're ruining all the fun! I won't go to bed unless you come with me." Chris whined.

"Christophe Giacometti! You are going to bed and that's final!" Victor said with a stern tone.

Chris folded his arms and pouted. "Fine."

They arrived at the hotel and Chris turned to Victor, "We're going back to the club tomorrow night and we're looking for Mystique." He proceeded to go to his room.

Victor agreed, going to the club would be a good idea, maybe he'd get a better look at Katsudom.

The next day...

Victor woke up with a smile, today was the day he'd get an apartment! He had one in St. Petersburg, and a few across Europe, but never once in America. It was a bit exciting to him.

He walked down to the real estate agency to speak with someone that could find him an apartment for a few months.

And then he saw him from the back.

The black hair, the tight pants, the way he carried himself.

It was him.

"Katsu!" Victor cried.

He turned around.