Chapter 19 - Wise Men Say...

Yuri lay his head on Victor's shoulder, shocking Victor to his core.

This is how he responds to I love you? Affection? How unlike him! Victor thought excitedly.

Yuri began to slightly stir.

"You bastard." Yuri had fallen asleep. That's the effect alcohol has on him I guess.

Victor picked up Yuri and put him on his back. He carried Yuri to his bed. Victor took off Yuri's clothes and attempted to fold them. He put the clothes in a messy square at the foot of the bed.

He saw Yuri's phone flash. It was a text from Phichit.

"Hey Yuuuuuri~! I am so sorry about slapping you! I was just so angry at what had been going on between you and you know who! I am so sorry, please come home tomorrow night."

Victor wanted to reply.

So he tried to hack into his phone.

"What would his password be..." Victor questioned.

Yuri had a 9 dot password combination

He tried MAKKACHIN but it didn't work.

Maybe it was YURIKATSU

"Incorrect password" the screen shook.

Then he tried something:

NIKIFOROV

The phone unlocked.

Victor was surprised, but not.

Of course, Yuri's a fanboy what do I expect? Victor completely forgot his initial objective and decided to snoop.

He, of course, went through the picture's first. He was hoping to stumble across a nude or two of Yuri's.

But no it was just a shit ton of pictures of Victor.

He had to leave the room in order to not laugh so loudly that he woke Yuri.

Of course, he was creeped out but it was hysterical.

"How did he even find this picture?! It's from 2007! I was 18!" Victor fumed.

The picture was a selfie from one of Victor's many parties he had thrown after a competition. As a teenager, he was known to do such stupid things.

Here he was holding a bottle of Klinskoye Svetloe in his hand, he had just turned 18 at that so drinking was very cool to him. Chris, age 16 at the time, was with him too, the two had become friends a year before, and close ones at that.