Chapter 30 - it all comes down to...

Author's Notes:

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS SCENE CONTAINS SOME HEAVY STUFF PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU HAVE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH SEXUAL ASSAULT.

Should the next chapter end it? This seems like it's getting pretty conclusive. If you think the next chapter should be the end comment! I kinda wanna move onto other fics. I want to write a High School AU with these characters except focusing more on Otayuri, there will be some Victuri but not as much as my last two fics. I also want to write an original story! If you want more tell me but for now I think I will begin to wrap things up!

Thanks for reading if I decide not to come back to this fic!

Chapter 30

Phichit was not Yuri, so he wasn't going to cry over a guy just to take him back.

He was going to confront everyone in this situation.

He was tired of it. 

He was tired of Yuri allowing himself to be hurt by Victor. 

Even though Yuri never told Phichit that he took Victor back, after that phone call a few days ago, he knew that Yuri had. 

He was tired of Victor playing all sides of the field.

Ever since he came into their lives,  Victor had been hurting Yuri, then wanting him, then wanting someone else and-

He was tired of Hiro.

Hiro knew what he was doing was wrong, Phichit didn't know the relationship Victor and Hiro currently had, but he knew it wasn't right.

He was tired of-

No, Phichit told himself, you need to not think of Seung right now.

It had been two weeks since the two of them spoke.

He wondered if he had been too hasty by leaving Seung-Gil the way he did at the restaurant.

But he couldn't apologize.

Things were too messy. Seung-Gil would just be very nonchalant about the whole situation, and they'd eventually break up.

That's the main reason why he was avoiding Seung-Gil.

It was because he loved him so much. 

Never mind that, Phichit thought to himself, I have to see Yuri.

He had to set everything straight.

Phichit rushed out of bed and headed towards the hospital.

At the hospital