Chapter 16 - Why'd I Put My Heart On...

Author's Notes:

Okay clarification!

I meant the next chapters are gonna show Phichit and Seung-Gil's relationship and how I would've handled it had I continued Closer! I didn't mean to confuse ppl by telling them that Yuri would go after Phichit, that ark is one of its own! Seung-Gil just happened to be caught in the middle of Victor and Yuri's drama! Sorry for not being clear about that!

ALSO, during a certain scene later, I recommend listening to the song that I put a star next to. The link is at the bottom, just copy paste it, it makes the scene feel  a lot more realistic :)

Chapter 16

Victor made his way over to Yuri. Yuri looked Victor in the eyes as if to say try me, I'm not playing your game anymore.

"We're leaving," Victor grabbed Yuri's hand. The two of them began to make their way to the door, despite Yuri's protest.

"Yuri isn't going anywhere, he's staying right here, and the two of us are going to have a discussion," Phichit said lowering his eyes at Yuri.

"Listen Phichit I," Yuri was stopped mid-sentence by a slap on his cheek.

Phichit was breathing heavily and couldn't contain himself, even hearing Yuri speak triggered him.

"You're a terrible friend Yuri Katsuki, you're a terrible friend and I want you out this dorm room tonight and I never want to see you again! I help you with your problems and I respect your boundaries, but you're never there for me! I hate you and nev-"

"I think that's enough Phichit," a voice rose above the crowd shocking everyone.

It was Seung-Gil. 

"S-Seung-Gil," Phichit started.

Seung-Gil gave Victor a nod, which signaled Victor to leave with Yuri.

Victor tugged Yuri's arm, who was now crying but still protesting.

"Victor, Victor stop! I want to go back! I don't want to go with you," he said in between sobs. 

"No Yuri, you're emotional and need to go somewhere else, somewhere that you can clear your head."

"Sh-Shut up Victor stop pretending like you care about me, you don't, bringing you with me was a mistake, I'm just going to tarnish your image."

Victor stopped. His apartment was less than 10 meters away.

"Yuri, I'm sorry I was just speaking mindlessly, I did not mean to hurt your feelings," Victor said as he started towards his apartment.

"No you're not Victor, you've been doing this the entire time we've been getting to know each other! You say hurtful things that just sit with me and I always wonder," the two of them entered the apartment elevator, "am I good enough for you?"

Victor grabbed Yuri's face, "you're more than good enough, you're too good, I sometimes wonder why you even talk to me."