Chapter 24 - Love Relapse

Victor walked past Seung-Gil. Not too far behind him walked up a confused Phichit. 

"Victor you made it!" Phichit said offering Victor a hug. Phichit was never one to keep grudges for too long and realized there was nothing he could do to stop Victor and Hiro' s affair, for he believed two and a half years was a real relationship, and Victor had visited Yuri consistently. 

Even though Hiro and Victor technically didn't have a real relationship...

Victor had come to Detroit at least for two weeks a month, every two months. 

Except for the past six months. Something changed, and no one knew what, or why...

Everyone just assumed Victor's skating career go to the best of him.

Everyone Victor and Seung-Gil.

Half a year ago, Seung-Gil visited Yuri on his own. He liked going with Phichit and the others but felt it was more personal when he went alone.

He caught Hiro and Victor hastily putting on their clothes in the bed next to Yuri's.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Seung-Gil yelled at them.

"S-Seung-Gil! It's not what it seems like!" Hiro tried to reassure the Korean student.

Seung-Gil ran over to Victor and shoved him. "You greedy dirtbag!"

He ran out of the room as soon as possible.

Neither of them told Phichit.  

Phichit and Victor's relationship was not the same, but it had mended from the night at the restaurant. 

"So, are we going to tell him?" Phichit asked Victor.

"Of course, I can't lie to Yuri's face, I don't give a damn what they say he deserves the truth," Victor said with false confidence.

How could he tell Yuri?

Hey, Yuri, you've been out for three years?

Hey, Yuri, I'm sleeping with your personal nurse?

Hey, Yuri, your best friend's boyfriend hates me?

Great conversation starters, Victor thought with sarcasm. 

The group was met by Hiro in the waiting room. "HELLO, I AM NURSE IZUMI. I WILL BE TAKING YOU TO SEE YURI. INSTRUCTIONS: DO NOT LET HIM KNOW IT HAS BEEN THREE YEARS, HE CANNOT HANDLE IT. HE WILL RELAPSE AND COULD POSSIBLY DIE. IF ANY OF YOU ARE CAUGHT DOING SO, YOU MAY BE HIT WITH MANSLAUGHTER CHARGES."

There were whispers amongst the group.