Chapter 18 - AU

Author's Notes:

Victor confessed his love to drunk Yuri 👏🏽 we all have mixed emotions about it! *coughs* now it's time for me to drag out the fact that he said that to him over six chapters because I like dragging stuff out *cough* who said that? Anyway, this is a side story kinda, it's not canon with this universe if you guys like this enough I'll write the entire fic after this one was done like I did with this fic :) 

WARNING: Because this is Yurio we're speaking of here, there's gonna be a quite more swears than I usually use! Sorry if you do not like profanity!

Chapter 18 

"And don't forget everybody, it's JJ style!" Jean-Jacques Leroy, backup quarterback of  Kataniye Na Konkakh, or KNK, high's football team said at the school's annual pep-rally.

The crowd cheered for JJ as we took a victory lap, leading most of the battered football team around the football field. This past season their main quarterback, Victor Nikiforov had been taken out due to a tear in his ACL at the beginning. Luckily it wasn't too bad, but he was a senior this year, meaning his last time to shine in high school was over.

For junior Jean, it was his primetime. 

Everything was, mostly, going his way.

In the beginning of summer before junior year, his longtime girlfriend Isabella broke up with him, and he was devastated, but he found new love in his longtime rival Yuri Plisetsky. 

Author's Notes:

Yes Yurio X JJ, don't @ me. 

The two of them began to date not too long after he and Isabella broke up, to the dismay of much of the high school's cheerleading team and many other's that would die for a chance with JJ.

Because he was just that great. JJ was amazing. JJ was sexy. JJ was the BMOC, Big Man On Campus.

He was the king.

And Yuri was his everything, and JJ was Yuri's everything. 

Or so he thought.

During the pep rally, Yuri stood in front, refusing to cheer and scream like the other morons in the stands, but when JJ glanced his way, he couldn't help but blush like an idiot.

Then from the field, he caught Isabella shooting him a cold, dark stare.

This infuriated the sophomore, "what are you looking at, you ugly bitch!" 

She turned her head with a "hmph!" and continued on with her cheer.

JJ lead his unsuccessful team around for another lap, making the stands become louder and the cheers more annoying. Yurio hated it and didn't even want to come, but he knew he had to support his idiot boyfriend.