Chapter 12- Ranks

"Hey, how'd my little tributes do?" Jensen squeals as we walk in. His voice gives me a headache.  

"Great" I force a smile on, knowing I'll get a low score. Most were drunk. The few that will remember this tommorrow will rank me low of my actions.  

"Ok what happened at yours?" Hawk whispers, knowing that I probably didn't do so well. Ugh, how would he know?

"You first." I say, not feeling like explaining what I did. 

"But I asked first." He argues like a child. 

"I asked second. What's your point?" I reply, boredly.

"Usually the person who asked first, get's answered first." He whispers.

"Usually you're less annoying." I say. I'm really not in the mood for this. Right now I'm in the annoyed mood where anything the happens is annoying. Hawk sighs.

"I shot some robots and hung one dummy, reading in blood red camouflage paint, President Stitch." He whispers. Not nearly as bad as mine. He won't get a Zero like I will.

"I first threw a perfect knife straight into the heart of a dummy. No one cared. I threw a spear at a light fixture. No one cared. I arched a arrow at the gamemakers. It bounced off the forcefield. They laughed at me. I wrapped a wire around an arrow and used electricity and shoot the arrow at the gamemakers and it broke the forcefield and hit right above their food. I said 'I think you'd prefer dinner and a show." They laughed and I fought off robot and killed them all creatively. They pay attention to their food again. I shoot above the food again. I said' thanks for considering the following' and dismissed myself" I whisper to him.

"What are you two whispering about?" Dixie asks.

"Our results." Hawk says. Seriously? You couldn't us an excuse? You really couldn't, Hawk, you honestly couldn't?

"What happened?" Jensen asks, looking elated, thinking we were probably perfect little Capitol angels. Haha, no. Dream on, bucko. 

"I first threw a perfect knife straight into the heart of a dummy. No one cared. I threw a spear at a light fixture. no one cared. I arched a arrow at the gamemakers. It bounced off the forcefield. They laughed at me. I wrapped a wire around an arrow and used electricity and shoot the arrow at the gamemakers and it broke the forcefield and hit right above their food. I said 'I think you'd prefer dinner and a show." They laughed and I fought off robot and killed them all creatively. They pay attention to their food again. I shoot above the food again. I said' thanks for considering the following' and dismissed myself" I explain honestly. There's no point in lying now. It'd just get worst. 

"Amaranth! That's horrible, your score will be so low! Don't do that!" Dixie complains. The fancy television intrerupts her. It starts with the classic opening. Dramacic bone chilling music that they always play and then the spine chilling words,

"This is Capitol News"  with the bright capitol symbol on a black background. The cameras zoom to Cheddar. His hair is a short purple.

"Now for your tribute scores!"  He announces, gettting straight to the point.

Most One, Two, and Four got tens. Most of Three, Five , Six, Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten got from a 2-6 The little redheads girl from Five, apparently named Anya Meadows, got an 8. I wonder what she did. Most of eleven and twelve got 6s. Dahila and Catniss both got 8s. Most of thriteen got 6s. Lake got a 7. Wonder what he did.... He's not that great in my opinion so he must of done something special.  Fourteen mostly got 4s.   That's a bit higher than normal for fourteen. 

Jana jawbone- Fifteen got a 3. No surpise there, weakling. Oh gosh, I'm thinking like a career now, that's just great. THe only difference is I don't want people dead.

George babas- Fifteen got a 4. Oh, so that's his name!

Hawk Skywaters- fifteen got a 10. Really? I thought he'd get below that for his actions.

And I got a...