Chapter 25-Dahila

I wake up to the sound of a cannon. I look down and see Dahila grab a knife out of Fox's body. He appears to be dead. Suspicious. She grabs all his stuff as he gets lifted into the dark sky. She walks over to Anya.

"Goodbye, Anya. FOREVER!" cackles Dahila. I swing out of my tree and attack Dahila. The rest of the group quickly wakes. I hear

"What are you doing, Amaranth?"

"Where's Fox?"

"Catfight!"

"Dahila killed Fox! She was about to kill Anya!" I shout. Hawk punches Dahila and she goes unconscious.

BOOM!

"Did we kill her?" asks Anya. I shake Dahila.

"Wake up! Wake up!"I scream at her.

"Why do you want her alive?" Catniss asks.

"I DONT CARE THAT SHE WAS A MURDERER! SHE WAS TEN! SHE HAD A LIFE. A GODDAMN TEN YEAR OLD, PRESIDENT STITCH! SHE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE, FOR SOME REBELLION A THOUSAND YEARS AGO. THE LAST ONE WAS 925 YEARS AGO. WE SHOULDN'T DO THIS GAME! GIVING OUR LIVES TO THE CAPITOL! I DON'T WANT TO KILL ANYONE! TOO MANY YOUNG PEOPLE DIE! FOR NOTHING! WITH FULL LIVES AHEAD OF THEM. FAMILY THEY HAVE TO WORK FOR! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! a ten year old girl..."

The trumpets blare.

"Hello tributes. There is a feast in he morning." Cheddar announces.

"We don't need it." I say.

"Some of you are already saying no. But every alliance needs something. Desperately. And even if you think you don't need it desperately, think again. Antidotes for things you didn't know you needed and more! Heh heh heh." Cheddar snickers. that's when I noticed it.