Chapter 33: Katniss' District

"Ahh yes, young love, couples reaping! To remind rebels that love was broken during the rebellions, we are reaping couples and two people from the past! Behind me are my lovely previctors! So we'll introduce our revived victors! First up is Peeta Mellark! Victor of 74/75th games! Yeah! And now for Mrs. Katniss Everdeen Mellark! Wooo! Our couple going into the games is Primrose Dark and Gale Reddit! woo! A orange headed girl and a dark haired boy walk up to the stage, grasping hands.

"Woah I thought I stopped the Games..."Katniss Everdeen whispered in my ear.

"After you, Paylor and Peeta died, the Capitol took reign again and started the games again. This is the 1000th games. They had two games already this year, 60 people each. Twelve got out of the first games, but with the second Games only three were supposed to get out, but Me and my alliance got five plus a wolf out by threating no victors. I supposedly your add on being Electric girl. Now they are reaping even more people per District. Each of the 15 districts-" I say.

"Woah! 15 districts! Really?" She whispers.

"I'm from 15. They keep very close tabs on your district and 13. Because of you two. Each district has a twist. This one is couple plus revive two who need to 'learn a lesson.'I'll explain on the train if you ride mine. They are sending in over 1000 kids." I whisper back. Her eyes widen.

"Hey Electricity, fire girl, hurry up, you're on our train!" Dixie shouts and the revived Katniss and I. On the train, I introduce her to my alliance and catch her up on everything.

"District One-Must've done a crime." I say.

"Ya, because that's what District One totally does." Revived Katniss sarcastically said.

"Haha, I know right. District Two- must be a victor. District Three-I hate this one- must be under twelve. It was a six year old and A two year old." I say.

"THAT'S SO UNFAIR!!" Katniss shouts.

"District 4-over 18. Both volunteers. District 5-revive 2, reap two non-redheads, as if they have a lot of none-reds." I say.

"Who did they revive?" She asks.

"Will from 666th games and- you may know her- Finch from your first games." I say.

"Finch? wait... Foxface's name was Finch?" Katniss asked.

"Yeah, apparently. These things make me sick. District 7- 7 tributes, lightest reaping, I'd say. District 8- two kids reaped, each get 3 family and friends in with them. District 9- Normally reaped. 'Tied' to their partner meaning if they die, their partner dies. District Ten can't be sponsored. District 11- even sicker- four kids with disabilities, but with each kid reaped from 11, goes in a Capitol kid. I think the Capitol kids are in for punishment for disobeying or something like that, I mean they probably had four kids disobeying and they'd all get picked.I mean it's the capitol. Seriously.... anyways 13 is you pick a boy and a girl and they each pick one boy and one girl to go in the games, but don't go in themselves. District 14- 4 kids get reaped but they don't go in the Games, every other eligible kid does. Luckily they have less than 1000 kids to be reaped. My district- a person you love goes with you to the capitol, not in the games but gets every pain you do. "

"Ugh, that's sick." Katniss scowls.

"How about we meet my alliance, which is probably going to grow. But oh well. Tip- stay away from Brutus Bites from Two. Glitter from One and Nick from Four are the only helpful careers, reaped today or reaped months ago. They won the first games with ten others." I say.

"Oh ok, uh sure. Can I bring Peeta?" She asks.

"Yeah. Let's find him." I say to Katniss. We find him, conveniently, talking to my alliance.