Author's Note

Hey guys!

So, I just wanted to give you guys some quick updates!

I just wanted to say that some parts of the story aren't completely edited, so if you happen to see words misspelled, bad grammar, and wrong tenses, please know they will be filtered out. Once I finish the sequel to this book I will definitely go back through and clean it up.

Also, I just wanted to let everyone know that if you don't want to wait constantly for updates, I have another book which is in a parallel series to this, called Wanted by the Wolves. It is completed, so feel free to check it out!

 It is completed, so feel free to check it out!

Wanted by the Wolves:

I couldn't react before Jason was right in front of me, his wolf taking over by the way his eyes turned pitch black. "Mine." he growled out, taking a step closer to me. His hand brushed my cheek, and sparks erupted.

Now, most people are ecstatic finding their soul mates, their second halves, whatever you want to call them. They rejoice over the thought of finding their soul mate. Years ago, I probably would have thought that would be how it turned out. A casual meeting, them feeling the sparks and being overwhelmed by the scent.

But now I found myself with the one choice I had left. Go to Jason, who would be extra possessive because he was an alpha, and bring danger to the pack for being a wanted wolf, or running, and hopefully never seeing them again. My wolf's heart broke at the thought, but I was left with no choice.

So I ran.

...

After being the most wanted werewolf in the country, Amy Barlow decides to go into hiding. She chooses a small town on the border of the Silver Crescent Pack Territory - one of the most powerful packs in the nation.

At first, changing her name to Kara Thomas and dying her hair blonde seems to be enough to throw people off her trail, but when something happens that is not planned for, her original idea crumbles. Will she be able to stay hidden long enough to not get caught? Or will she fall into the hands of a trap?

With her mate close on her tail, how will she ever hide?

Also, if you vote and comment frequently on my story you will find a chapter dedicated to you if I am in the process of working on it. Once the last chapter is published, no more dedications.

I just wanted to give a shout out to one of my biggest readers who is always voting and commenting on all my stories! noni1717 has been very supportive of my stories, and has been working on one of their own:

The Alpha's Tiger

https://www.wattpad.com/story/106642090-the-alpha%27s-tiger

Please feel free to check it out! The story is updated quite frequently and is absolutely AMAZING!

That's all for now...

Don't forget to 

READ. COMMENT. VOTE!

-hexodus ;D