Chapter Nineteen

^^^ Another Pic of Ty ^^^

Ty's POV:

Just as my wolf made a move to kill the rogue, my Beta, Damion, jumped in the way. "Ty, get yourself together!" He yelled, pushing me back with so much force that I stumbled, but only a bit. I was still the Alpha, after all.

My wolf growled, and just as it began to lung for Damion this time, I took over and shifted back, putting on a pair of shorts. "I still don't think he can help. After all, he is a rogue. A filthy rogue, the same type that came after my mate."

Damion nodded his head. "I agree, Alpha, I don't trust him either. But what other leads do we have? We've been searching for days with no idea where she is. I know you've been hurting over the loss of your mate, but everyone here has been hurting also, for the loss of their Luna. Maybe it is worth seeing what he has to say."

I growled lowly. Although I still didn't like this rogue one bit, I had to agree with Damion. He had a very good point, no leads had been found. And despite the fact my wolf wanted to kill the rogue on the spot, we both were aware it wouldn't help the situation.

"Fine, but we will do a full background check and find out who he is. I'm not going to lead my pack in a direction I'm not aware of." The man in front of me smiled, chuckling lightly at my statement.

"I wouldn't expect anything less of you, Alpha."

"Why are you here? I am the leader of one of the deadliest packs in the world, yet you think you can come in here and ask for a position in my pack."

"Alpha," he started off, receiving a growl at his lack of disrespect. He immediately bared his neck as he continued. "I wouldn't have come here had it been that your pack was fully in tact. But due to the sudden disappearance of their dear Luna, I feel as though it is my time to step in. I have information you need, and without me, you may never find your mate."

I hated to admit it, but what he said was pretty true. Sighing, I turned to Damion before announcing my decision.

...

"And how do you know exactly where she is?" I asked, stepping over a tree log as my men and I continued our now 5 hour trek through the woods. The rogue insisted that we go on foot, he said that he would be easier to mask our scents. Now, this far in, I was starting to doubt that.

"I don't. But I know where she can end up."

"And that's going to help us how?" I was thankful I had left Damion with the pack to watch over them, but I was still concerned how much I could accomplish with the thirty men I did have. 

"Well, I know how to get you in to find her, I can tell you that much."

"An alpha, going into a rogue complex. Nice try."

"Okay, maybe not that, but I guess I can show you where she is probably being held, and you could do an exchange."

"An exchange with what?" Okay, his riddles and things were really starting to annoy me. If he had no clue where he was going, he should have told me from the start.

"Protection, or something. I don't know! Or, you could do a jail break."

"A jail break?"

"Well, we all know if she is being help captive, she probably isn't in a five-star resort." I growled at the thought of my mate being in complete and utter filth. 

"And how exactly would we 'break' the jail?"

"Well, you could just sneak in, if it is an Omega House..."