twentyone

*it's'a gonna get naughty*

"Jay?" Christian breaks the silence after a while.

"Yeah, babe?"

"I want French fries like really bad..."

"Okay, we'll get some fries." I want to hug him, he's so adorable sometimes.

After riding around trying to clear the air and our heads, we stop at Wendy's and get some fries. Like a shit ton of fries. The girl at the drive thru asked me who they were all for and I told her just me and Christian. She immediately knew we were high, judging from her laughter. I drive away, listening to music on low, Christian already eating like crazy. He notices we are still driving after a while, and not in the direction of my house.

"Where are we going, your house is the other way?" he asks.

"I've got somewhere better in mind," I simply respond. The drive was short and I finally stopped at a hillside overlooking the docks and the ocean beyond. The sun was slightly behind us, and the clouds causing the overcast set a calm mood.

"This is beautiful..." Christian gawks at the view, his mouth still slightly full. I chuckle at how cute he is when he isn't all there. Though, I prefer full capacity Christian.

I take some fries from the bag and eat quickly. I forgot how amazing it feels to eat after you smoke, it's like another high on its own.

"God, I feel like I haven't eaten in days!" I cry. Christian agrees with a furious nod. I got 8 orders of fries and I can barely even eat three, so I guess Christian can eat the rest on his own. No guessing, he did it. He rests his body back into the passenger seat, sighing in satisfaction.

"You can lean it back so you can lie down, if you want," I inform.

"Nice," he chirps and lays back so he is lying horizontally. I smile warmly at my sweet, careless younger brother. At least, that's how I feel right now. I shake that thought from my head, you two are not brothers, Jay! Quit worrying.

We were almost step-brothers, it's hard to forget!

Now you're just arguing with yourself.

I notice a slight bulge in his pants as he gets comfortable and shuts his eyes. Should I let him sleep? Should I do anything... to please him? I don't want to push it, considering the day we've had. I decide against it, putting my hand on his thigh to let him know we're heading home. Then he moans.

"Mmm, Jay, please..." he murmurs. I run my hand down into his inner thigh, making his hips buck.

Yep, looks like I'm pleasing him.

I use my hand and run it all the way up his leg, over to his waistband, tugging up. The bulge of his crotch grows, and so does mine. I find the zipper with my fingertips, dragging it down until it stops. I slowly undo the button and let it pop open, trying to tease Christian. He is half awake, but he is aware of what I'm doing.

"God, Jay!" he moans loudly. I pull his shirt up and kiss his adonis region softly, gaining small whimpers from him. I palm him through his jeans roughly, until he can't stop writhing with pleasure. I pull his briefs over his rock hard member and touch the tip, stringing precum onto my fingertip. I lick my finger as he watches, breathing heavily in anticipation of what comes next.

I wet the tip with my tongue, moving against it softly, teasing the slit. It tastes salty almost, and he is very warm. I push down further, savoring every inch of his length until I have swallowed it to the base. He is so hard, I feel the right tip jabbing my throat and pulsating with his heartbeat. I swirl my tongue around it, causing his back to arch and his member to gain deeper access. I move back up slowly and let it fall from my mouth, the moisture trailing onto it from my lips in a string. He groans as the breeze hits, so I suck back down onto it and bob up and down rapidly.