final author's note

I'm currently crying writing this. I cannot believe, after a year and a half, i finished this book. This NOVEL!

(roughly— I mean ROUGHLY—
135,000 words.)

I couldn't be more proud of myself for once. I really finished something this big and impactful. I know it helped me develop writing skills, and also helped me get through days I didn't know I would. So many bad days, I stopped and said "I should write In Your Dreams and escape for a little while. It'll make me feel better."

I remember, at the beginning of writing this, only one soul knew I was (at the time, identifying) bisexual. Now, through this book and bonding with more people, I've learned to discover that I'm gay, and I love myself so much because of it. The number of people who know I'm gay has grown from one to who knows? I stopped keeping up.

This book served as a tool to make me the person I am. It certainly wasn't the plan going into it, but coming out (no pun intended), I am glad it went the way it did. Jay and Christian represent the courage I wanted to have for myself, so I wrote the words down, and eventually began embodying their attributes in reality. It may be cliche, but I've dreamt of meeting them before.

Anyways, if you read this far, thank you. I hope something clicked with you on this very unorthodox, almost certainly plot-hole filled journey. I'm not for certain if the In Your Dreams universe is at a close permanently yet, but for now, Jay and Christian say goodbye.

And so do I.

Love ya, you SexyDreamer™️, you. 💕