thirtytwo

"Jayyy!" Jessie screeches and tackles me to the floor. She has me pinned to the floor in a hug, and I'm not complaining. I've missed her so much.

"Hey, Jess!" I hug her back tightly. Mom giggles at us and tiptoes over our bodies. I sit up after she releases me and retreats to the couch. I waddle over to her and sit down, finally relaxing into a comfortable seat for the first time in hours.

"How was it?" she asks me.

"How was what?" I return the question.

"Uhh, the trip dumbass." Oh.

"It was great, we had a good time." She nods and gives me a grin like "okay motherfucker don't give me details." She glances over her shoulder and sees that Mom is out of earshot.

"Okay, spill it. You had sexy time with Christian, right? You had to. A room alone, a romantic city, there's no way he didn't give up that sweet boy pu–"

"Okay, Jessie! That's enough!" I blurt, stopping her. "Yeah–– we had sexy time. Last night." She squeals and squishes my cheeks.

"You're growing up! Stop it!!" She playfully slaps me, and I give her a tap back.

"Jessie, I feel really bad. He was... in a lot of pain after. And during. I don't know if I wanna do it again." She giggles.

"He'll be fine, Jay. He loves you. Yeah, it might be a while before you can fuck every single day, but I know how he is. He wants everything that comes with the relationship. So stop worrying so much, dummy." I hug her again.

"Thanks. I'm still worried as fuck. But thanks. I knew all what you said was true but something just holds me back. I want to accommodate him, you know?"

"If you want to accommodate him, then fuck him like there's no tomorrow." I chuckle. We sit around for a while, not doing much but chit chatting about the trip and catching up with Jessie's week as well.

"How's the bae?" I ask her. She rolls her eyes at me.

"Austin's great. In and out of bed." Jessie stuck her tongue out at me and I shoved her.

"Told you, bitch," I tease.

"I've told him a little about you and Christian and he wants to hang out. We should go on a double date!" I nod but put a finger up.

"I would love to, but I'm having dinner at Ethan and Christian's tonight. Not sure why, Mom said it was a surprise." Jessie grew a wicked grin.

"I know exactly what it's about, and you're going to go insane!!!" she screams. I cross my arms and roll my eyes.

"Fine, don't tell me." I pout and she thumps my head.

"You are going to love it so much more if you're with Christian. It's gonna be awesome, trust me. I'm surprised your mom is okay with it honestly."

I whine. "What the Hell, Michigan, is going on!?" Jessie just ignores me and turns the TV up. I feel my phone vibrate.

Hector: "Hey. I'm sorry I blocked you. I needed a while to think. Anyways I heard you were back in town and I really wanna talk. I haven't slept well in days because of this shit with Quen. Please you've got to help fix this. You owe it to me.

I groan loudly, and Jessie just laughs like she thinks I'm still upset with her.

Me: I want to help. But I can't tonight. I'll text you when I'm free I do have stuff to do. Maybe Monday after school?

Hector: Okay. Thank you so much.

Me: Don't thank me. It's my fault. I'll fix this. I want you guys to be together. He just needs to know I don't feel the same about him. I love Quen but I'm in love with Christian. This is so hard for me too. So I know how you feel.