Chapter 3

A\N: I am sorry for the slow update!😞

Your POV

Yesterday night definitely was mysterious it brought me curiosity toward the strange and attractive man called Undertaker, but I wanted to know his name and so many things about him so as curiosity got ahold of me, decided to visit Undertaker.
When i got to his shop it seems someone else was visiting him, but me being me I did not really care so I just stepped in.

Undertaker POV💀

As me and the young lord and his butler where focusing on a case, I heard that door open "Who is bothering us?" Ciel asked I smiled knowing exactly who it was"Its Ms.     L/n of course" I walked out toward the front of my shop and there she was    Y\N "Ah, Ms. L/n, what is the pleasure of having you here Heh heh heh" I said smiling "Oh, Undertaker I just was curious, so I came to visit and to ask some questions" I smirked "Well ask away deary".

Ciels POV😠

I saw Undertaker talking to a girl who looked to be I her late teens, she was asking a whole bunch of questions. "Sebastian who is she?" I asked turning toward my butler "She appear to be a girl named Y\N L\N, she is the daughter of the owner of the L\N company" ah so she is his daughter I laughed and Sebastian lookes at me funny.

A\N: sorry for the slow update, hope your day is going well.

👋