Chapter 4

Y\N POV.

Of course Undertaker did not answer any of my questions "Undertaker please?!" I pleaded "Just one answer would be fine!" "Adrian" he said softly "Huh?" "Adrian, that is my name", he didn't laugh instead he gave me a soft smile "Okay wel-" " Dearest you said only one question" I was going to ask why he was watching me last night but I ruined that chance.
Undertaker laughed and turned his heel and walked toward the entrance "Ah young earl what brings you here hehe" he said looking at the boy with blue hair with an eye patch with the company of a handsome man with raven black hair and ruby eyes.
The handsome man spoke "We wanted too talk about the jack the ripper case, but it seems your busy" he smiled at me and my face flushed
"Oh! Where are my manners my name is Ciel Phantomhive and this is my butler, Sebastian Michaelis, I am an earl and the owner of the company Funtom corp." Ciel said and Sebastian bowed "Its a pleasure, my name is Y\N L\N and my father owns L\N corp." I bowed, "Well I must leave now, my father will get worried" I curtsied and left out the door.

Undertaker POV

I did not want dearest to leave, but there is a time and place for everything i suppose, I laughed.
After the talk of the case "Undertaker" Ciel said "You know that girl don't you?" I smirked, of course I did I had to reap her mothers soul and I saw Y\N in her mothers cinematic records, but I didn't know her all well though such a shame, I remember her last words "Adrian protect my Y\N till the very end".
I sighed "No im afraid I do not" I lied, I pushed the earl and his butler out of the shop I had to lie but now back to the past, after that day I had kept my word I was a young reaper back then so I didn't know much, but every night I kept watch and I secretly protected her, her mother was my best friend when I was a human, it was a shame M\N (mothers name) mother would always tell lies telling that I killed M\N without feeling but she was wrong, everything has feelings even demons and i can prove that because Sebastian cares about the young earl, and I care about Y\N.

Time skip due to kisame's sword skills

Still Undertaker's POV.

It was getting late and it was soon time for me to go see Y\N I got my scythe, and jumped into the night, Y\N must not know at least not yet, I love her.......

A\N: So you guys did ya like it!? I know im late on this but I hope this will make up for it, it takes a while to come up with ideas for me at least. Anyway hope your day is going well update soon!

Bye~🍰