Chapter 29

Some customers have come and gone, telling me how sad it was to lose a loved one. I understand how they feel, when I lost my grandmother my whole world fell apart. She had always been there for me when I was fighting with my mother. My mother didn't treat me like she was my mother, but my grandmother did. I was there to comfort her when my grandfather died, she accepted his death a few days after. I closed my eyes and leant against the counter as if I could fall asleep any moment. I don't see how Adrian finds this fun, I think it's sad and depressing. I was close to falling asleep when the door opened and it was loudly shut. I jumped in surprise "It's not good to sleep on the job" my father appeared in front of me and knocked me on top of the head with his death scythe. "Hey! That hurt" I groaned while rubbing the top of my head.

"My goodness Y/n, I was teaching you a lesson" he said calmly "You think that this taught me a lesson? You could've just told me not to" I glared at him. He sighed "That wouldn't have helped at all" he then cleared his throat while looking me straight in the eyes. "Why are you here in the first place?" I asked "Well I'd like to speak to Adrian" I frowned. "He's resting right now" he ignored my statement and walked past me. "Hey, didn't you hear me?!" I got in front of him and blocked his path, he glared at me. "Well it's important I won't take long" I sighed and looked up at him "Promise?" he nodded "I promise" I went off to the side and he walked past me. As he passed me, he used his gloved had to pat me on the head, I sighed. I heard the door close softly behind him.

~Time Skip~

A couple of minutes had passed and my father returned. "I'll be taking my leave now" he said "Goodbye Father, and stay safe, please" I said. "I will, goodbye" I hugged him tightly, he hugged back with less force. Then, he left. "Your father tells me that you were slacking off" I heard a chuckle from behind me, I smiled. "I wasn't, I was just bored" he smiled, "So, what did my father have to say?" his smile faded. "Well, it was about your mother" he stated "What happened between you two?" He shook his head "Nothing my dear, it was that servant of hers, Zachary, that did this." My eyes widened "That was just the damage of her servant?" he nodded "He is a very powerful demon my dear, he is not one to mess with" he warned.

To be continued.....

A/n: Hello everyone! I'm thinking that the next chapter will be Zachary's story or something like that. I hope that you guys like that idea. Also I was kind of thinking of starting a Resident Evil book, does that sound good? If so please let me know. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a wonderful day/week!