Chapter 17

After Alexander's constant bragging Adrian finally gotten him to calm down. "Ah this tea is delicious" Alexander said "Hehe Y/n made it, and yes it is very delicious". Alexander almost spat out his tea "Y/n since when have you made tea!?" a surprised expression appeared on his face "O-oh um" you stuttered "Adrian really has changed you, in a good way of course". Your face flushed as you nodded slowly, you heard Undertaker  chuckle "Then it seems we have changed each other" Alexander smiled "That's good I'm glad your happy n/n" you nodded and smiled.

"Yes I am" Undertaker seemed surprised by your answer. "Well I think it's time I head off and leave you two alone" Alexander said wiggling his eyebrows "Ugh!" you then grabbed him and pushed out the door. Undertaker burst out into laughter "Oh my dearest, you are extraordinary" you looked at him "What do you mean?" he calmed down and removed his bangs and looked you in the eyes. Those beautiful yellow green eyes "Dearest why did you do that?" your face flushed "Um did you see what he did!?" Adrian nodded, you rolled your eyes "Oh my, someone's in a bad mood" he chuckled "I am not he's just so embarrassing" you crossed your arms. 

You turned away from him, arms soon wrapped around your waist you smiled. "Adrian can I try something?" "Mm of course dearest what is it you want to try?" you turned to him and put your hands on both sides of his face. You stared into his eyes lovingly, leaned forward and slowly put your lips on his, his grip on you tightened he kissed you back fiercely as if he had waited so long for this to happen. You two pulled away for air, he hugged you tightly, his nails digging into your arms but this wasn't the time to care about that. "Y/n" he said your name in a soft tone his beautiful eyes seemed to stare into your soul. Just then he kissed you with much more passion than the first one, you  two slowly parted then he said those three words that made your heart soar.

                       "I love you"