Chapter 8

Y/N POV

"Don't you dare put my father into this!" I yelled harshly "How can I not, when he isn't your real father?" I gasped I backed up and bumped into one of his coffins "That's not true impossible, how!?" "Well I could bring him in if you'd like me to dearest" I looked down at the ground "Tell me more" I said looking back up at him "Well your dear father committed suicide just a few days after you were born" he said smiling that creepy smile of his.
I just stood there looking at the ground with many mixed thoughts and feelings like, why didn't mom tell me!?, maybe my real father didn't love me?, or he just didn't like the fact that my mom was pregnant with me, maybe he was scared, and why did Adrien say he could bring my dad here when he committed suicide,  I was mad, sad, and most of all scared about what will happen to me.
When I went out of my daydream undertaker came from another room in the back "He wants to see to you dear" he smiled "Who!?" I quickly looked up from the floor "Why your father of course, and not your real one, he wants you to return to the hotel where you two can talk".

Time skip~★

I stormed through the hotel doors getting ready for a big explanation from my father I walked into my father's room " Explain to me!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face he looked at me with a sad expression "Honey listen-" I cut him off "No! you listen why did you, mom, and grandma hide this from me!? Why didn't you tell me about him!?" I sobbed and rubbed my red teared eyes "Your mother didn't want your childhood to be ruined, she didn't want you to think it was your fault, it was his fault" he said softly trying to comfort me "What is his name!?" he looked at me sadly "William, his name is William (please acknowledge that I don't think that the father could be Grell or Ronald if this is something similar to someone else's story I am very sorry no copying intended).   "William....." I looked up at the ceiling "Honey there is something else I need to tell you he is alive...." I gasped "How!?" he looked at me with a serious expression "He is a grim reaper".

To be continued

(●'▽'●)ゝ