Chapter 6

Y/N POV

It can't be its him The 'Undertaker' is Adrien Crevan I immediately stepped back from shock, "I thought you would be surprised, dearest your mother told you everything didn't she to be honest I am not surprised" he laughed softly "I-i how!?" he tilted his head in confusion "How are you still alive!? I thought grandma said the reaper would reap even her friends souls as well!" I started to get really scared now.
I looked to him and he smirked then chuckled "He he he, Darling you should have really asked your mother about 'what' I am, and how your father is still alive" "No it can't be true!" tears brimmed my eyes "Well Y/N sometimes you have to face the truth and live with it" he lifted up his bangs and I gasped those familiar green eyes "Your a grim reaper!!!" he laughed, I stared at his beautiful features but looks don't matter to me what's inside does.
"And guess who else is your father and guess what else I'm the one who had to take your mothers life and she let with one last wish to protect you that's why you saw me the other night I am carrying out your mother's wish so don't get weirded out okay your father knows well who I am I think he should just be more honest with you sometimes he is after all someone who looks up to me a lot"

To be continued! ♪