Chap. 5

A/N: time to update finally!

Y/N POV

After walking to the hotel and a talk with my father that soon ended, I was trying to put the pieces together on Adrien AKA, Undertaker. I do remember when I was little when mother would tell me stories about her times when she was my age, about how her and her best and only friend Adrien Crevan and how they would play jokes on teachers without getting caught and how they wouldn't worry about the future unlike me.
I worry about my future all the time, and to be honest I get scared sometimes, I wonder if I will ever get into the university to become the best nurse, my mom was a preschool teacher bout' the nicest teacher I've ever met.

Time skip due to a tiny cactus 🌵

Still your POV

It was the day after Adrien told me his name, wait could Adrien be the Adrien mom would hang out with, no way he couldn't be I needed answers so of To the Undertaker I go!

Adrien's POV

I was pulling out my deliciously smelling aroma of my homemade biscuits (or cookies whatever ya wanna call them :)  out of the oven when I heard the door to my shop open, I slowly took off my oven mitts and headed towards the front, Y/N was here I wasn't surprised, I laughed making her jump a little "Now what brings you here deary?" "Well could I at least ask one more question?" I know what she wants to ask "Go on ahead~" "What is your last name?" "Oh deary you should already know my last name it is Crevan love~"

To be continued....