Chapter Nine: Story Time

"Kai kissed you on the cheek? He had his arm around you the whole time! What am I missing here?" Sarah said once she plopped onto my bed.

"Okay it's story time." I said sitting next to her. We both grabbed a pillow and hugged it to our chests. Just like teenagers talking about boys.

"So I woke up to all of them yelling and being obnoxious. It was really annoying but I didn't do anything about it. I went and started to play 'Wolf' while cooking breakfast when I heard another song playing over mine. I thought it was my phone acting up and once I realized that it wasn't I turned my phone off. They were next door singing 'Baby Don't Cry'. I listened to them singing then turned 'Wolf' back on. Then they started to sing along with my song. I switched the song to the background music of the song and listened to them sing." I said.

"Come on. This part is boring, get to the juicy stuff." Sarah said hitting me with her pillow.

"Just let me tell my story." I said hitting her back.

"So, me being me, I started to sing too. I was dancing to the choreography as well when I realized that they had stopped singing and that it was just me. I stopped singing then they started clapping. I walked over there and someone answered the door. I didn't know who it was at first because they had a mask on. But when he pulled the mask off I realized that it was Kris Wu." I said then paused to see her reaction.

"AAAANNNNDDD? What happened next?" She asked bouncing up and down.

"I dropped my jaw in shock and he put a finger under my jaw and closed it while asking, 'Can I help you?'." We both laughed at that then I continued.

"Then Chen came out and asked if I was the one singing. I nodded my head and he grabbed my wrists and pulled me into the room. We did some singing and some dancing for a while. Kai and I did his solo dance from Lucky One and he made me do it by myself. Then we sat down and started to talk. They asked me who my bias was. They even asked me who I would kiss in the room. I said Kai, because Sehun and Baekhyun are ment to be." She looked at me with a scowl. She had always shipped Chanbaek, not Sebaek.

"Even after what you saw today, you still ship Chanbaek. Really?" I asked. She hit me with the pillow again, but didn't answer.

"Then Suho wanted to dance so I agreed to learn the dance to 'Mama'. Then in one of the spins I lost my balence and went to fall. Kai stood up and caught me by my forearms. Then he slowly slid his hands up to meet mine and interlocked my fingers with his." I said in a romantic dreaming voice.

"Okay I get the point. Stop talking like you just met the love of your life in a movie." She said hitting me once more.

"Then, he kissed me. Right there in front of everyone. Then I sat down next to him and all I could think was, 'Dang, he's a good kisser.'" I said and her eyes grew wide and she hit me for the fifth time.

"Oh my gosh. Ari stop." She said.

"Stop hitting my with your pillow, and its not like you never thought that Corey was a good kisser." I said hitting her with a pillow to get her to shut up. She nodded her head in agreement and told me to continue.

"Then D.O. handed me the tickets and I left." I said.

"That's what happened? All of that in one day? Really?" She asked. I nodded in agreement and looked at the clock.

"Go unpack in the guest room. It's getting late and we have a concert to go to tomorrow." I said elbowing her as she got up.

"Good night Kai kisser." She said.

"Good night Chanbaek shipper." I retored.

"Oh I forgot something." She said before turning around and throwing her pillow at my face. We laughed then went to bed.