Chapter Twenty Three: Chanyeol's pov

On the plane ride Kai came over and begged to talk to me. He seemed desperate to say something so I let him talk.

"After the shooting, Kyungsoo said that he needed something, so I went with him. Once we got to the apartment I was still shocked and I was confused so I didn't do anything. Kyungsoo came at me and I was too scared and confused to react, so I just let him. Once you walked in I snapped back into reality and pushed him away. I never wanted this to happen. I mean I always had feelings for Kyungsoo, but I would have never willingly cheated on her like that. I didn't know how to react to her so I just listened and left. I didn't want to, but I was afraid of making things worse. The moment I walked out of the room I regretted it. I looked back at her wanting to say something, but she was looking away, and crying. Then what Chen said, I realized that he was right. I couldn't stop the tears. I tried, but I couldn't. I saw Sarah take Chen's number and I didn't think she would give it to Arabelle, which made me feel even worse." Kai said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I feel bad for Arabelle, because I made her think I cheated. But it really was cheating because I didn't do anything to stop it. And I still have feelings for Kyungsoo. I want someone to understand. Not just someone, I want her to understand, but I don't think she ever will." He said cupping his face. I looked at him and realized that he really felt bad. I thought that if I told Chen to talk to her that something would change, so I walked over to him and tried to say something. Then I realized that it would make things worse, because we would have left for nothing.

Once we got off of the plane Chen's phone started ringing. He quickly answered realizing that it was Arabelle.