Chapter Forty One: Chen's pov

"You know what?" I asked Rennae.

"What?" She replied.

"You look just like Arabelle. And you both are beautiful." I said putting a finger under her chin and smiling.

"You look really familiar. I feel like I have met you somewhere or seen you somewhere." She said.

"Have you heard of the band EXO?" I asked I saw her eyes light up.

"You do look familiar! I was right I have seen you somewhere! You're Kim Jongdae!" She said getting seemingly excited.

"That I am." I said.

"I just met an EXO member!" She said.

"And you're going to meet the rest of us." I said smiling at her reaction.

"Wait. I saw you kissing Arabelle. Does that mean that you are my brother?" She said. Her expression was difficult to say no to.

"Maybe one day." I said to her.

"You do have another sister though. Kind of. She is Arabelle's best friend." I said making her eyes light up again. After she finished her pizza we went back to Sarah's hospital room.

I watched as Chanyeol and Arabelle both fell asleep on either side of Sarah's bed with their heads on her lap. Sarah was also asleep.

"What's wrong with her?" Rennae asked in a whisper.

"She got very sick." I said to her. She looked at Chanyeol and her eyes lit up. She bounced up and down as she pointed.

"Chanyeol!" She said in a screaming whisper. He lifted his head after hearing her. She quickly covered her mouth realizing that she had woken him up. He smiled at her and stood.

"Bais?" I asked looking down at her. She shook her head no.

"No, but I still love him." She said as he walked up. She ran up to him and hugged him.

"Can I get your autograph or something?" She said looking at both of us.

"You won't need our autographs you'll be seeing us a lot. Like a lot." Chanyeol said smiling at me. Her face lit up and she teared up. Then she looked out the door realizing that her Nanna wasn't around.

"Where's my Nanna?" She asked walking out to the waiting room.

"I don't know let's go lo-" I said before being cut by Rennae's scream.

"Nanna!" She screamed before running down the hall. Linda was lying on the ground unconscious. The doctors pushed all of us away from her as I held Rennae back from Linda. She was yelling her name as the woman was being carried away. I knelt down and pulled her into a hug.

She was crying into my shirt as I held her tight. She gripped my waist as I held her in my grasp not wanting to let go. After about five minutes we were still sitting in the hallway. I was sitting on the floor with Rennae cradled in my arms as she cried.

A doctor walked out and gave me a sorry look. I stood with my arms still wrapped around Rennae. The doctor looked at me and started to explain as Rennae turned to look at him. She grabbed my hand as he spoke.

"She had a heart attack. We don't know the cause, but with the cancer she was carrying on top of the heart attack, we weren't able to start her heart again." The doctor said. Rennae's knees collapsed and she fell to the floor crying. I quickly dropped down with her and pulled her into a hug. I once again cradled her in my arms as she cried.

"I'm so sorry Rennae." I said as I held her. Arabelle ran over and tried to go see Linda, but they wouldn't let her. She looked at me with worried eyes and I shook my head. I could see the tears forming in her eyes.

She knelt down and pulled Rennae from my arms. In watching them hold each other, I thought they would never let go.