Chapter Forty Three: Sarah's pov

After I woke up, I saw Arabelle and that alone made me smile. Then I saw Chanyeol, Chen, and a young girl. I sat up a bit so I could see her face clearly.

"Hi." I said in the sweetest voice I could conjure.

"Hi." She said back in a shaky voice. She looked just like Arabelle when she was that age.

"Sarah, I would like you to meet Rennae. My sister." Arabelle said. I looked at her and thought out loud.

"That's why she looks like you. Hi Rennae." I said smiling at her. I waved my hand and told her to come up and not to be shy.

She was like the opposite of Arabelle. When I met Arabelle, she was not shy at all. I don't know how we became friends because I am super shy, and she is super not. I sooner came to realize that the two were a lot alike though.

"It's very nice to meet you Rennae." I said. I could see a very loving look on Chanyeol's face. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I crossed my legs and had Rennae sit in front of me. I looked at Chen and Chanyeol and waved my hands at them.

"Shoo. It's girl time." I said as they looked at each other and walked out. I scooted over and Arabelle sat down next to me.

"So if I do the math correctly, you should be Eleven?" I said.

"Yes. And are you my sister?" She asked making me and Arabelle look at each other and giggle.

"Close enough yes." I said. Her eyes lit up.

"Does that mean I'm related to Chen and Chanyeol?!" She squealed. Arabelle looked at me again.

"No, sorry. That's up to them." Arabelle said.

"Oh you're not married yet?" She asked and all three of us started laughing.

"No." I said through a giggle.

We sat and talked about what had happened while I was asleep. We talked about almost everything under the sun. Then the boys came in.

A doctor came in a few minutes after the boys did. He checked my temperature and my heart rate. He checked my breathing and my blood pressure. He seemed confused though.

"Sir, is there a problem?" I asked getting worried.

"No, nothing is wrong. I guess laughter is the true medicine. You're fine." He said. Everyone in the room perked up.

"But, we would like you to stay a bit longer." He said.

"I went through med school for a few years, sir. I am sure I could take care of her." Arabelle said obviously wanting me to come home. Before he could answer someone knocked on the door frame.

I looked up to see Tao.

"I would advise you stay here a little longer. There is a slight problem at the hotel." He said. I noticed Rennae's eyes get wide. She looked me straight in the eye.

"Tao?" She said as her eyes lit up.

"Yes?" He said. She jumped out of the bed and looked at him. I could see the tears forming in her eyes.

"Oh my. Don't cry please. Love, don't cry." He said in the sweetest voice ever. He knelt down as Rennae wiped a single tear from her cheek.

"I can't help it." She said smiling wide. He opened his arms and she walked up to him. He hugged her and when she pulled away from him, she had a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Bias?" Chen asked.

"Yes!" She practically yelled. I giggled because I thought it was really cute.

"Well. Here I am." He said standing up.

"Back on topic. If you have training, than i guess she can go back home." The doctor said before walking out of the room.

"Please. I would really prefer you don't go back." Tao said again.

"Tao what's going on?" I asked.

"I would prefer Chanyeol take the young one out before I say this." He said I look at Chanyeol and he looked mad but obeyed.

"Corey is at the apartment. They are having a civil conversation as far as I know, but if Arabelle or Chanyeol get there, I'm afraid it won't be so civil." Tao said. I could see the heat in Arabelle's face as she stood.

"You mean to tell me that you are keeping my from my own home because someone who deserves a beating is there?" She asked getting more mad. Chen stood and walked in front Arabelle.

"Ari, calm down please." He said to her.

"Do you know what it's like? To be cheated on. I knew Kai for three days. She knew Corey since 7th grade. Do you know how it feels to watch your best friend cry like that? I promised Corey that the next time I saw him that I would sock him in the face. So he shows up at my home expecting me to not act out. Do you really think I am going to calm down Chen?" She said on the verge of yelling. I could see the hurt in his expression. I knew she saw it too, but she ignored it. I stood up out of my bed and slipped on my flip flops.

"Move Chen. You too Tao. We are leaving and I have divorce papers to sign." I said walking out the door with Arabelle. Chanyeol followed.

"Chen can you take Rennae somewhere? I really don't want her to meet Corey. Ever." I said. He nodded and smiled at her. It was about 9 o'clock in the morning.

"Does the park sound good?" Chen asked Rennae. She nodded her head and looked up at Arabelle with a worried look. She walked over to him and gripped his face with her hands. She stood up on her toes and kissed him.

"Thank you Chennie." She said before letting go of him and moving to Rennae who had a huge smile plastered on her face.

"What?" She asked before hugging Rennae.

"That was cute." She said.

"Be good. I'll see you later today." Arabelle said before walking back over to me.

"Good luck Corey." I heard her mutter under her breath before we walked to the cars.