Chapter Sixteen: Arabelle's pov

"You cheating bastard! Do you know what it feels like for someone to go behind your back? How could you?" Sarah yelled while Chanyeol held her back.

"What is going on? What did he tell you?" I asked.

"Kai and D.O. were making out. Kai has been cheating on you!" Sarah said. I looked at Kai and his face was red with fear.

"I- I can explain!" He said. I just looked at him in disbelief.

"How can he cheat on me if he didn't even like me in the first place. I must have not been good enough. We weren't even technically together. Were we Kai?" I asked. I was just letting the words flow.

"You know what don't answer that, just leave! You all need to leave! I can't do this!" I said regretting it afterwards. Kai set something down on the table before he left and Sarah walked in and picked it up and put it in her pocket. I had a tear rolling down my cheek, but I didn't really know why. We weren't even together. It was just the thought that what I had wanted since 2011 could have came true. I got my hopes up over something I should have known wouldn't happen.

I saw Xiumin walk down the hall blocking D.O. from me. I got even more sad that no one was doing anything other than Sarah. I was just left there in the hospital bed with Sarah. Just like when my parents died. I was left alone with the only person who would stay with me.