Chapter Forty Four: Arabelle's pov

"Good luck, Corey." I mutter under my breath as we walked to the cars. I got in the driver's seat of Tao's car without saying a word.

"Arabelle?" Sarah asked. She clearly noticed that I was making myself more mad. All I could think about was what Corey did to Sarah.

"Arabelle, please calm down." She said grabbing my knee.

"I'm trying, Sarah. I really am. It's just today has been a long long day. All I can think about is what he did to you." I said getting more mad.

"You're lying. You're thinking about everything. I've known you since 5th grade. I know when you are thinking about when one thing or multiple. Think about what your mom used to say. 'If you're mad at someone, you can be mad. But don't punish them for things they didn't do'" Sarah said. My mom would say that whenever I was mad. When I get mad I think about everything I was mad at before whatever happened. She would always tell me to keep anything that didn't have to do with the person I was mad at out of the situation.

"You're right I am lying. I am thinking about everything. I am afraid, I'm mad, I'm upset. Sarah I don't know what to feel." I said feeling tears form in my eyes. I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks and wiped them away.

"Think you're happy place, Arabelle." She said. I thought hard. My happy place wasn't a place it was a person. For the longest time it was Sarah. Now it's Rennae. The only thing keeping me from screaming was Rennae. The only thing that was going to keep the blood off of my hands was Rennae.

I loosened my hands, which were gripping the steering will like it was my life on the line. I rolled my shoulders back and cocked my head to one side.

"Okay. Now I am ready." I said as we pulled into the parking lot. I could see the worry on Sarah's face.

"Are you sure you want to go in? You don't have to Danny." I used to call her that when we were younger. I saw a smile form on her face.

"Let's do this Philly." She said making me giggle. There were youtubers we watched as middle schoolers. Dan and Phil. She told me that I was more like Phil and she was more like Dan, so we gave each other names. Danny and Philly.

We got out of the car and walked up to the lobby. Chanyeol had his arm around Sarah. We walked up to the apartments and Tao opened the door. The first person I saw was Kai. Then I saw Corey. I could feel the heat in my face then remembered Rennae. I cooled down and looked at Sarah who was staring at her ex lover. Corey caught sight of Sarah and started to walk towards us. I could see in his eyes that he had been drinking before he got here.

"New man? Already? Wow Sarah. And here I thought you would still be crying over me." He said walking up to Chanyeol and pushing his shoulders. Sarah grabbed Corey's shoulder and he pushed her to the ground. Then I lost it. I ran over and pinned his wrists against the wall, forgetting my own strength.

"You put your filthy hands on her again, rat, than I will break your nose. You hear?" I yelled through clenched teeth.

"I told you the moment you two were together that if ANYTHING ever happened to her at your hands that I would hurt you. I even practiced while you two were together. Just know you are lucky that I have to be a role model to a certain person. You touch her again and I swear that I will forget all of my morals." I said before letting him go. Then he crossed the line.

He threw a punch at me and I grabbed his wrist before it hit my face and twisted it behind his back. I pulled on his wrist until he begged me to stop.

"You have a really sloppy form. Maybe you should have been smart enough not to drink before you came to see me. Wouldn't that have been a good idea?" I asked. He nodded his head and I ran him into the wall while still gripping his wrist.

"Last warning, Corey." I said before letting go of his arm. Sarah looked up at me with worried eyes. Then I realized that she wasn't worried about me. She was clenching her stomach. I ran over to her and placed my hand on her stomach.

"Oh no big deal. I hit her precious stomach." Corey said with slurred speech. I watched as Chanyeol lost it. He ran at Corey and did the same thing I did.

"That is enough! You have enough time to sign the papers and leave!" Chanyeol yelled.

"What's the big deal?" Corey asked.

"The big deal is you cheated on your wife AFTER getting her pregnant." Chanyeol yelled. I could see the change in expression on Corey's face. He looked over at Sarah.

"I have a child?" He asked as Chanyeol let go of him.

"No, I have a child. You have nothing but a thirsty stripper." Sarah said with a flame in her eyes.

"You little-" He put a finger up at Sarah, but before he could finish Chanyeol had him pinned again. I was getting scared at Chanyeol's reaction now. I saw the look of worry on Baekhyun's face. Sehun ran over and pried Chanyeol off of Corey.

"Chanyeol calm down. Please." Sehun said. Chanyeol took a deep breath and cooled himself off.

"I can mail the divorce papers." Corey said before stumbling down the hall. Sarah put her face in her hands and began to cry.

Chanyeol ran over to her said and cradled her in his arms. I looked up at Sehun and mouthed, "Thank you.". He nodded and walked back into the apartment.

Then I heard a gunshot and a scream, Rennae's scream.