Chapter Forty Seven: Kai's pov

After Rennae walked in the room I was confused. Then Tao explained. Rennae kept scanning the room, but always came back to me. Everytime she would look for someone else she would end up looking at me. She nodded towards the door. I was confused, but followed her anyway.

"Why do you seem so upset, Kai?" She was like a psychic. It was scary how she immediately knew I was upset bore even saying a word to me. She had only seen me through a screen, yet was able to tell my feelings so quickly.

"How come at your age, you can tell when someone is upset before anyone else?" I asked.

"It's a gift. I'm sure Arabelle can too. Now, tell me." She demanded. It was kind of scary. She was more demanding than Arabelle.

"Gosh, you're worse than Ari, but fine. I'm upset because I did something to Ari that I greatly regret. I cheated on her and I was afraid that if you found out you wouldn't like me. I didn't want to change your opinion on me." I said. I noticed a change in her reaction which scared me.

"And did she forgive you?" She asked seeming so sophisticated.

"Yes." I replied. I felt like I was being questioned and my answers were going to determine the rest of my life. To me it seemed like her opinion was the only thing that matter at this point.

"Than who am I to hold a grudge that isn't mine to hold?" She said with an almost welcoming smile.

"How old are you kid? Because I have known you for like five minutes and I'm already impressed." I said before laughing. I felt a huge weight get lifted off of my chest.

"I'm eleven, and thank you." She said before walking back into the room. I waited for the other four to join us. I wasn't paying attention when Luhan said he wanted to sing for Rennae. Instead of us singing though, it was Rennae and Arabelle.

They sang "For Life". Well, Rennae sang the song. It started as a duet until Arabelle dropped out. It was like heaven for my ears. Rennae was amazing. Combined with Arabelle was fantastic.

I didn't pay attention to what everyone was saying. I was just paying attention to the red on Rennae's cheeks.

"And you keep on impressing me." I said making her blush more and grin from ear to ear. She went and sat back down in between Baekhyun and Sehun. We all sang "Sing For You" for her. She fell asleep on Baekhyun's shoulder before the song was over.

"I'll take her to bed." I said to Arabelle. Chen looked at me like he was going to say something, but stopped. I walked over and picked Rennae up off of the couch where Baekhyun laid her down. I took her to Arabelle's room and covered her up.

I know it seemed weird, but I felt like it was my responsibility to take care of her. I felt as if I were her gaurdian or something. I walked out of the room and Arabelle thanked me.