Chapter Thirty Three: Arabelle's pov

When I woke up I walked over to Sarah's room. I saw Chanyeol asleep with his hands his Sarah's hair while she slept on his lap. I smiled and Chanyeol started to wake up. He looked at me with worried eyes like I wasn't approving of him. I nodded to him and smiled. He seemingly relaxed and continued running his hands through Sarah's hair.

I felt a pair of hands grip my waist and pull me into a hug. It was Chen. He buried his face in my neck and kissed it. He kissed a spot on my neck and my knees crinkled because it tickled.

He held me up and turned me around.

"Would you just kiss her already? I know you want to Chen." I could here Chanyeol say. He pulled me closer and I looked up at the tall boys red cheeks. He looked down into my eyes and the pink in his cheeks went away. His brown eyes were so soft and cute it made me want to have him forever.

"Come on. I have been waiting too long. Kiss me already." I said smiling at him. He went to say something, but I cut him off by standing up on my tip toes. I still wasn't tall enough to reach his lip though. He leaned his head down and his lips met mine.

I couldn't help but smile. I had been waiting to have this feeling again. The feeling of being loved again. The feeling of being safe with someone. Someone who whould protect me at all costs.

I could feel him smiling through the kiss as well. I pulled away from him and he was still smiling.

"You don't understand how long I have been waiting to do that." He said still holding me.

"I've only known you for a week !" I said smiling back.

"It's felt like an eternity." He said making me feel happy for the first time in what seemed like forever.

"Well I woke up to a cute sight." I heard Sarah say from behind me. I quickly turned around to see her causing my stomach to hurt. I wrapped my arms around my wound and fell to the floor. Well, I kind of fell.

Before I could fall, Chen put his arms under my shoulders and my knees and lifted me up. He took me to the nearest couch and laid me down.

"Are you okay?" He asked while pushing hair out of my face.

"I'm fine Chennie. I just moved too quickly." I said as he leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead. He helped me stand back up and Sarah walked in the living room.

Her face turned a white color and she seemed to be dizy.

"Maybe you should go back to bed. You don't look so good Sarah." I said. Before she could reply, she collapsed. Chanyeol caught her before she could hit the floor. He cradled her head in his lap as I called an ambulance.

I rushed over to her and put a hand on her head. I went to medical school until I couldn't afford it anymore.

She was burning up. I put a hand on her neck and and felt her pulse. Her heart was beating normally which calmed me down a little more. I placed my ear to her chest and noticed that her breathing was heavy and quick.

I asked Chen to get me a wet rag and a cup of water. I placed the wet rag on her forehead and tried to get her to drink the water, but I couldn't get her to drink it.

Once the ambulance arrived, I helped them get her into the car and wouldn't leave her side. They hooked her up to the machines they had and I was so shocked that I couldn't tell what was what. I was in a daze of pain and shock.

We got to the hospital and they did a heart check and blood test. They hooked her up to an i.v and all I could do was hope that she was okay. She was the only thing I had and if I lost her I don't know what would happen to me.