Chapter Fifteen: Sarah's pov

After Arabelle got shot, I tried to run and help her, but Yoongi and Jimin held me back. They pushed me down the floor and covered me from the gunshots. I heard Xiumin scream and wanted to get up, but I was too scared to.

Once the screaming died down, Jimin let go of me and I ran up to the stage. I knelt down besides Arabelle who had fallen unconscious. Taehyun had followed me up and I looked at him confused.

"What do I do?" I asked frantically.

"Put pressure on her wound and I'll call." He said. I placed my hands on the bleeding spot on her stomach. I pressed down trying to stop the bleeding. The ambulance arrived about two minutes after Tae called. The paramedics rushed everyone out of the area, but I refused to leave. I was the only one who knew the information that they needed to know.

I knew everything that I did because I was the only person Ari had. She never went to events like the one she was at because of what happened to her parents. They were at an event when she was younger and someone opened fire right behind them. Her parents both died and she was left with me and only me.

This happened when she was in the fifth grade so she stayed with me after that. Then once we got older I got married and moved away. I felt bad that I had left her alone. I would text her every night when I could.

Kai and D.O. had left to go back to the apartments, which I found strange because their bestfriend and one of their fans had been shot. I was waiting for Ari to wake up when Chanyeol told me that he was going to get Kai and D.O.

So after about half an hour Ari woke up. The only thing she was worried about was Xiumin. I wouldn't let her get up which made her mad. Then Tao came in and told us that they found the culprit.

After about a minute or so Kai walked in and sat down with Ari. His attitude seemed different though like he was guilty. Ari obviously didn't notice it though. Chanyeol walked up to the door and wanted me to talk to him. He seemed scared so I tried to hurry. Ari thought that it was going to be good, but it was far from that.

Kai looked at Chanyeol with a begging look. Ari seemed to notice this but brushed it off. Kai smiled at her and acted like everything was fine.

"I walked in on Kai and D.O." Chanyeol said.

"Doing what?" I asked confused.

"Um they were-uh- kissing. Like a lot. Like really sloppy making out." He said. I looked at Kai and tried to go after him, but Chanyeol grabbed me.

"You cheating bastard! Do you know what it feels like for someone to go behind your back? How could you?" I yelled.