Chapter Thirty Five: Chanyeol's pov

I awoke to Arabelle's watchful eye. I was afraid that she did not approve of me with her best friend and I began to worry. She must have seen the worry in my eyes because she silently nodded to me, making me relax. I continued to play with Sarah's hair as Chen came up behind Arabelle and grabbed her waist.

He pulled her closer and kissed her neck. He must have tickled her because her knees crippled and she went to fall. Before she could fall Chen held her up and twisted her around so she was facing him. She had her chin in his chest and was watching his face from her point of view.

"Would you just kiss her already? I know you want to Chen." I said as Chen's face turned a bright shade of pink. He looked down at Arabelle, who was still staring at him, and the pink flushed away. They stared at each other for a while before Arabelle said something. Chen went to say something in return, but Arabelle stood up on her tippy toes, cutting him off. Instead of saying something, Chen held onto her tighter and kissed her. It was almost so cute that I could have gaged.

"Well I woke up to a cute sight." Sarah said, causing Arabelle to twist around to see her. In doing so, the twist caused a painful reaction to Arabelle's stomach, causing her to fall. Before she could fall though, Chen swooped her up bridal style and carried her to the couch. He pushed the hair out of Arabelle's face and asked if she was okay.

I couldn't quite make out what she said in return, but they smiled and he kissed her on the forehead. I helped Sarah get up out of bed as Chen helped Arabelle off of the couch.

The first thing Arabelle noticed was how pale Sarah was. Before Sarah could reply she passed out. I caught her and laid her head in my lap. I was so shocked I didn't know what to do.

After Arabelle got off the phone with the ambulance, she ran over and put a hand under Sarah's head. I was afraid of what she'd find out. She seemed to know what do. She put a hand on Sarah's forehead and her eyes grew worried. She moved her hand to Sarah's neck to feel her pulse. The worry in her eyes became more subtle, until she listened to Sarah's breathing. Her eyes grew wide, but she calmed herself down as if to keep everyone else from worrying.

"Chen, I need a wet rag and a cup of water please." She demanded. Chen came over with everything Arabelle asked for. She placed the rag on Sarah's forehead and tried to get Sarah to take the water. She wouldn't drink it though.

Once the ambulance got to the apartment, Arabelle wouldn't leave Sarah's side. They wouldn't let me come and didn't want Arabelle coming, but Arabelle wasn't going anywhere.

I couldn't move from my spot. I was frozen from shock. Chen came over and tried to talk to me, but I couldn't hear a word.

"Chanyeol! Chanyeol!" I snapped out of it. I looked at him and his eyes were full of worry.

"Gosh I thought I lost you." He said.

"I'll drive come on." He said. I didn't even know what he was talking about, but I followed anyway. We arrived at the hospital after an agonizing drive.

I ran through the hospital when I found Arabelle sitting in a chair crying. She saw me and stood. She was breathing heavy and balling.

"What? What happened Ari?" I begged. I placed my hands on her shoulders.

"Her heart. It was fine at the house. I don't know what happened!" She said.

"Hey, slow down. Slow down." I said. I pulled her into a hug.

"It stopped. Her heart. It stopped." She said. After that moment everything was a fuzzy mess. I couldn't hear or see anything. All I could think about was the last thing I heard Arabelle say. It stopped. I think in that moment, mine did too.