Chapter Thirty One: Baekhyun's pov

Once we got back to the apartment it was late. I wanted sleep, but I wanted something else. Arabelle and Sarah made me realize how much I love Sehun. The way he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. The firm embrace of his arms and his warm kiss made me feel safe. And that was all I wanted at this moment.

I walked into my room and to my surprise Sehun was sitting on the bed. I could feel the hunger of his kiss growing inside me. I went and set my stuff down on my side of the bed and close the door.

When I turned around Sehun was behind me. He put his arms up to the nearest wall pinning me against it. I could see the hunger in his eyes. He then grabbed my wrists and pinned me against the bed.

He smiled a wide smile which in a way, confused me.

"What?" I asked wanting to know why he had so much lust in his eyes.

"You're just too cute." His said while running his fingers through my hair. I could feel my cheeks heating up and hoped that Sehun wouldn't notice.

He then let go of my hands and I jumped to the back side of the bed. He climbed onto the bed then straddled my pelvic region. I could see the hunger in his eyes as if he were holding himself back. He seemingly got too impatient as he practically threw his kiss at me. I wrapped my arms around him and slowly made my way up to his hair. I played with his hair for a while before flipping him over onto his back. I was now sitting on top of him and his eyes grew wide.

I kissed him again and he wrapped his arms around me just like the first time we had kissed. He then rolled me off of him so that we were both staring into each other's eyes. I placed my hand between his hip and his ribs as he looked into my eyes.

"Your eyes are amazing." He said making me feel

amazing.

"Your kiss is amazing." I said not having any control over my words. He then pulled me into a tight embrace. I playfully tried to bite his shoulder as I often had done before. He laughed a bit and played with my hair until we fell asleep.

I woke up before Sehun so I walked out and Chen immediately started laughing at me. I realized that my hair was a mess from Sehun playing with it. I quickly pushed my hair down and my face turned red. Sehun woke up and came out. Without thinking he grabbed my butt before walking into the kitchen.

I could feel the heat in my face.