Chapter Twelve: BTS

Once me and Sarah got to the concert, we couldn't find a parking place. We finally found a spot and walked up to the arena. We showed the ticket man our tickets.

"What's your names?" He asked seeming confused.

"Sarah, and Arabell." We replied.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"No, ma'am you are just sitting with BTS. These are the seats that aren't reserved for normal fans. These are seats for celebrities. And people who pay a lot of money." He said.

"What makes you think we didn't pay money?" Sarah asked.

"Because D.O. told me your names. You two are the only ones who got those seats other than BTS." He replied. Me and Sarah looked at each other.

"BTS?" We asked. He nodded his head and we smiled wide.

"Just look for them and you'll find your seats." He said. We walked in and down the path and I saw Namjoon and pointed.

"There!" I said. Sarah and I found BTS through EXO. This was going to be the best day ever, starting now. We ran down the aisle and stood next to Jungkook and Tae.

"Hi, can we help you?" Namjoon asked.

"Uh- I- Um- These are our seats- sir." I said getting

nervous. Namjoon was one of my BTS biases. I could never choose my biases from BTS. I had to settle with Yoongi, Jungkook, and Namjoon. I couldn't settle for one.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, Yoongi. These are our seats." Sarah said.

"So you're fans of us too?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, yes we are!" I said. Hobi walked over to us and put an arm around each of us.

"Welcome to the Army!" He said walking stopping us in between Tae and Jungkook. Tae was Sarah's bias and I could see her face turning bright red.

"So, who's your bias?" Jungkook asked.

"Uhhhh. You." I said. He wrapped an arm around me.

"Well it's your lucky day." He said.

"How about you?" Tae asked.

"Uhhhh. You." She said.

"Well, this just works out perfectly." Tae said. Then me and Sarah looked at each other thinking of Vkook.

"But, Vkook is a thing and we can see it." We said backing away from them. Their faces got really red.

"Aww, how cute." Namjoon said.

"So do you have another bias because of Vkook." He asked. We both looked at each other and responded at the same time.

"Yes." We said.

"Well, who is it?" Jin asked.

"Yoongi, and Namjoon." We said. Sarah had liked Yoongi before me so she had to call dibs. So I was left with Namjoon, which I was okay with.

"Alright then." Yoongi said. Namjoon smiled and grabbed my hand. Yoongi grabbed Sarah's and they both pulled us into the middle of the group. We smiled wide and just stood there silent.