Chapter Thirty: Sehun's pov

After what Sarah and Arabelle had done back in Baekhyun's room, I realized how I felt towards Baekhyun. Every time I looked at Baekhyun I felt the heat flush into my cheeks.

Once we got back to the apartment, I shared a room with Baekhyun instead of Kai. Kai and Kyungsoo wanted to share a room so we all let them. I chose to stay in a room with Baekhyun.

Every time I saw Baekhyun's petite nose and brown eyes, I thought about that kiss. I thought about how I held him in that moment. I thought about how he kissed me back and how passionate he was.

I sat down on the bed and looked at the door waiting on Baekhyun. Once he opened the door and saw me I could see his eyes light up. He walked over to his side of the bed and put his stuff down. He walked over to the door and closed it. He looked at me with begging eyes. I stood up and walked over to him. I put my arms against the wall behind Baekhyun, pinning him in that spot.

His eyes grew larger and hungrier. He was practically begging me to kiss him with the look in his eyes. I grabbed his wrists and pinned him against the bed. His small body and innocent face made me smile wide.

"What?" He asked quietly as I smiled.

"You're just too cute." I said while running my fingers through his hair. I could see his face starting to get pink. I let go of his hands and he scooted to the back end of the bed. I crawled into the bed and straddled his pelvic area. His adorable brown eyes were staring longingly into mine.

I couldn't hold back anymore and forced our lips to collide. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around my hips and they slowly traced up to my hair. He ran his hands through my hair then forcefully flipped me over onto my back. I was now being pinned down by the petite young blonde.

I felt like I had no control over the small boy. Like I had no control over my own body. Even though I was bigger than him, he still had me pinned.

He kissed me and I wrapped my hands around his neck like I had done the first time. I put as much passion as possible into my kiss and I could feel Baekhyun grinning through our kiss. I rolled him off of me and we were now laying on our sides staring into eachother's eyes.

"Your eyes are amazing." I said having no control over my words.

"Your kiss is amazing." He replied while putting his hands in between my hips and ribs. I pulled the blanket over us and pulled Baekhyun closer to me. I cradled his head against my chest and I could feel him playfully try to bite at my shoulder. I smiled and played with his hair until I fell asleep.