Chapter Eighteen: Kai's pov

After the shooting, D.O. told me he needed something from the apartment. He had always seemed jealous of Arabelle, but I didn't think anything of it. Once we got to the apartment D.O. shut the door behind me and looked at me with hungry eyes. I didn't know how to react and I was still in shock from the concert that I didn't do anything.

D.O. came at me and I let him. I felt so bad, but I didn't do anything. I just let him kiss me. Then Chanyeol walked in the door. I panicked and pushed D.O. away, but it was too late. Chanyeol had already seen everything. I had let myself cheat on Arabelle.

The drive to the hospital was silent. I walked into Arabelle's room and tried to act like nothing was wrong. Then Chanyeol pulled Sarah aside. I looked at him begging him not to tell her, but he did anyway.

Sarah tried to lung for me, but Chanyeol held her back.

"You cheating bastard! Do you know what it feels like for someone to go behind your back? How could you?" She yelled.

"What is going on? What did he tell you?" Arabelle asked.

"Kai and D.O. were making out. Kai has been cheating on you!" Sarah said. Arabelle looked at me and I could feel the fear filling in my eyes. My stomach was in my throat and I still didn't know what to do.

"I- I can explain!" I said trying to calm the disappointment in her yes. She seemed to not believe me until I looked her in the eyes.

"How can he cheat on me if he didn't even like me in the first place. I must have not been good enough. We weren't even technically together. Were we Kai?" She said making tears fill in my eyes. I wanted to respond, but I couldn't bring the words.

"You know what don't answer that, just leave! You all need to leave! I can't do this!" She said making me even more sad. I didn't want to leave. The last thing I wanted to do was leave, but I did. I walked out and left.

The car ride to the apartment was tense and awkward. Once we got to the apartment I was still teary. I noticed that Chen had pulled Xiumin aside and was talking to him seeming upset. He was talking quietly until Xiumin said something in return making him angry.

"So you're saying what Kai and D.O. did was okay? You think they can just go around and cheat on people and we aren't supposed to care? She was the most respectful fan I have met in my life. She has been amazing and in a matter of three minutes she was gone just like that. Are we really like that? We just leave people like that? I mean Arabelle's bias cheated on her. How would you feel if someone cheated on you like that?" Chen yelled. I felt the tears forming again. He was right. We just left her there. Alone.

"I'm sorry." I said through the tears wishing I would have said it to her and not him.

"You're saying that to the wrong person, but it's too late now. Because we just picked up and left." Chen said as he walked in a picked up a piece of paper and a marker. He left the room and when he came back he was empty handed. We packed all of our things and left. Just like that we were gone. Forgetting about the girl we left behind.