Chapter Forty Nine: Chen's pov

Rennae had a voice just like her sister. It was soft and beautiful. I'm sure their mother had an amazing voice too.

"I'll take her to bed." Kai said. I was going to say no and take her myself, but there was something in Kai's eyes that changed my mind. It seemed like Kai really wanted to take her. Kai looked like he could have been her brother. He seemed so protective of her and I was eager to know what happened before we came back.

After Kai put Rennae in her bedroom, I noticed something about Arabelle. She seemed to not want to be around me. I walked up to her and she looked down as if she was ignoring me.

I lightly placed my finger under her chin and gently lifted her chin up so our eyes met. Once our eyes met she looked scared then jerked away. I lightly grabbed her hand so she wouldn't leave.

"Love, what's wrong?" I asked pulling her closer.

"Chen, please. Just let me go." She begged.

"Ari, please just tell me what's wrong." I begged back.

"Chen, I'm scared." She said with tears filling her eyes.

"Of what?" I asked letting go of her wrist and wrapping my hand around her face.

"Of falling for you." She said with a tear rolling down her cheek.

"I will catch you. Don't worry." I said wiping the tear from her cheek. I pulled her closer and kissed her on the forehead. She looked up into my eyes. I felt like I was getting lost in her gaze.

Her eyes were green in the center and faded into brown. They were the prettiest things I had ever seen, aside from herself.

"I think you have caught me." She said. I leaned down and kissed her lips. I broke away from her kiss and she whined in protest. I leaned back down and kissed her again.

"I think so too." I said before kissing her once more. Once we broke apart I walked her to her room where Rennae lay asleep. She looked at Rennae and smiled.

"I think the couch will do for tonight." She said before turning for the door.

She laid down on the couch and I brought her a blanket. I kissed her on the forehead and walked next door to my room. I had to share a room with Xiumin, which was kind of awkward because we had to share a bed.

Xiumin was sitting at the desk on his computer.

"Whatcha' doin' Xiu?" I asked. He jumped a bit then we both laughed.

"Nothin' much." He replied before closing the computer. I looked at the computer and thought about where Arabelle was living. With Sarah, Rennae, and herself, the apartment seemed a bit too small. And considering the fact that SM Entertainment got a new building near here, I thought that a new home wouldn't hurt.

"Hey Xiu, do you think the boys would help me find a new house for Arabelle and us?" I asked. He looked at me and thought for a minute.

"Yes I would think so." He said.

"No one is asleep yet, so we can go talk to them now." He said. Now was my chance to prove to Arabelle that I really did catch her.