Chapter Twenty Six: Arabelle's pov

I didn't sleep because all I could think about was seeing Kai's face. I sat staring at the door, waiting for them to knock on the door.

*Knock knock knock* I jumped at the sound. I stood up, clenching my stomach, and opened the door. It was Chen, Chanyeol, and Kai. I looked at Kai and felt the hurt in my stomach. My heart started racing and my stomach was in my throat. I didn't know what to say or do. I was filled with so many emotions.

Love, fear, sadness. I didn't know what to do. I looked Kai in the eyes and I could see the guilt in his expression.

"Come in." I said moving aside from the doorway and looking down at the floor. Once Sarah caught sight of Chanyeol she ran up to him and threw herself at him. He embraced her in a hug and kissed the top of her head. Once they broke apart he placed his hands on her stomach and he smiled at her. Their lips collided in a passionate kiss.

This was all I wanted, and for a bit it was what I had. Until Kai did what he did. Chen realizes that I'm staring at Chanyeol and Sarah as they kiss.

Chen walks over to me and I can feel the heat in my cheeks. I look down at the floor to try and cover up the pink on my cheeks. He put a finger under my chin and lifted my head so my eyes would meet his. His eyes deep brown eyes were full of passion and love and that alone took the jealousy away.

Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Kai watching as Chen looks into my eyes. I lightly pushed away from Chen and sat down on the couch. Chen sat next to me and Sarah sat on the other side of me. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and flinched a bit.

Chen quickly jumped for me and asked if I was okay. I nodded in agreement and looked at Kai who was sitting on the couch across from me. Chanyeol sat next to Kai and stared at Sarah.

"Okay Kai, the spotlight is yours." I said in the most sarcastic tone I could think of. He didn't take to kindly to my sarcasm and looked legitimately hurt. I started to feel bad for what I said. I humbled myself and sat quietly as he told me everything.