Chapter Fifty: Chen's pov

I walked into everyone's room and asked them to come out. I walked into Sehun & Baekhyun's room and saw them laying on the bed kissing.

"Ugh Ugh." I said getting their attention. Their eyes were wide with fear and worry.

"Your secret's safe with me. After all I'm the only one that caught Sehun grabbing your but, Baek. And your hair when you wake up is horrible. Fix your hair we need to talk." I said smiling and closing the door. When they came out their faces were still super red.

"Okay, Chen, what did you want?" Suho asked.

"Arabelle is living with three people and doesn't have enough room. We have twelve and we are all sharing rooms. I wanted to know if you guys would help pitch in to buy a house for all fifteen of us. Some of us will be able to share rooms if wanted." I said. They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Maybe that wasn'-" I was cut off.

"Shut up. You really think we would tell you no? I'm sure most of us don't want to share rooms anymore and this apartment is too small for twelve of us. I'm in and I think everyone else is too." They all nodded their heads in agreement with Kyungsoo.

"Okay, we have to keep quiet. I'll see what I can find tonight." I said. Everyone nodded and walked back to their rooms. Before I walked into my room I winked at Sehun as his face turned a bright shade of red.

I sat down at the desk and opened the computer.

"You really think I'm going to let you sit here and do this alone all night?" Xiumin asked. I chuckled and he pulled up a chair. We were searching every website we could find for this area.

"Xiu, I found one!" I whispered loudly.

"Let me see." He said.

"It's close to SM's building, there's eleven rooms, a big kitchen, big dining room, five bathrooms, two living rooms. It's got everything we need. It even has a pool." I said getting excited. Until I saw the price.

"It's 4.5 million dollars Chen." Xiumin said.

"I guess we'll have to work for it. Like a lot. Maybe Suho can convince Lee?" I said, doubting my own statement.

I layed in bed as far away from Xiumin as possible. I couldn't sleep though. I was trying to think of ways to get money for that house. Once I finally fell asleep, I didn't sleep well. I had nightmares that I didn't remember.

I woke up and walked into the kitchen where everyone sat looking at magazines and electronic devices.

"What's going on?" I asked. They looked up at me.

"4.5 million is a lot. We only have half of that. Two million two hundred fifty thousand is a lot of money to make, but if all of us pitch in, we'll be there in no time." Xiumin said. They all smiled at me.

"Thank you guys. You don't know how much this means to me." I said.

"I think we do." Sehun said winking and nodding his head towards Arabelle's apartment. I could feel the heat in my cheeks.

"Oh quite blushing like you're a teenager again." Kris said making all of us laugh. After about ten minutes of us searching, we all had a job. Most of us were doing stuff together. I heard a knock at the door and ran over to look at the peep hole. It was Sarah. I waved my hands at everyone and they all hid their evidence.

I opened the door and Sarah looked scared.

"What happened? What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's Arabelle. She's having a nightmare or something, but I can't get her to calm down. She's breathing really heavy and squirming a lot. I'm afraid she's going to hurt her stomach." Sarah said. I followed her to the apartment where Arabelle lay on the couch. She was indeed squirming and breathing heavily. I ran over to her side and tried to comfort her.