Powers and Meeting the Speedster

(Eloras POV)

"Are you ready?" Baron Strucker asked.

I threw him a dark look, flipping my long dark brown hair over my shoulder.

"Of course, Sir." I muttered.

And that is when it all began. Baron had me sit in a chair where I was tied down in case of emergency. We were in a small room in the lab. Ever since I was told the truth of my parents murder, I had been waiting. Waiting for the opportunity to strike back and make them pay. Make SHIELD pay. Strucker had a newer HYDRA agent bring out a syringe along with the scepter I recognized all too well. Loki, the Asgaurdian God who had tried to take over the world, came to Earth with the scepter and left without it.

"We will do this a little differently with you. All previous subjects have ended up dead so we will try something new. Let's hope you will be compatible with the energy in that scepter. Otherwise-"

"Yes Strucker. I am aware of the consequences. I watched it happen. I saw them get eaten up and destroyed by the power given to them. I know what's at risk so just do it," I stated, relaxing into the chair.

Baron shot me a dirty look.

"I wouldn't order me around if I were you. Otherwise, I won't give you the sedatives and this will be much more painful than it has to be."

Rolling my eyes in annoyance, I watched silently as the HYDRA worker closed in with the syringe and scepter. My eyes closed and I waited for the pain. Two needles entered my arm simultaneously. At first, it was fine. Not much more pain than that of the needles entering my skin. Then... the true pain began.

"Son of a-" I yelled as pain coursed down my arm and throughout my body.

My eyes opened but there was far too much pain for me to see anything clearly. I heard guards yelling loudly and an alarm going off. The pain got worse over time, as if I was being dumped in a giant tub of electric eels. Shocks went through my body and I involuntarily struggled against the ropes holding me down. The needles had been removed but the pain was still there, getting stronger by the second. The ropes snapped and I heard a shattering noise mingled with shouts of pain. Staying as still as possible, I screamed loudly as I felt my body finally accept the power in one final burst of agony. I heard my own ragged breathing and did my best to steady it. Around me, it was quiet. To be honest I was scared to open my eyes to the destruction I may have caused. After building up the courage, I snapped my eyes open. The scene before me was shocking. Four Hydra agents lay dead on the ground. Baron Von Strucker was nowhere to be seen.

"Baron?" I questioned.

The man walked into the room, surveyed it, and clapped. I felt my strength failing quickly and a nagging pain returning.

"Well done. Your body has accepted most of it. Now, we must wait. During the time you finish your transformation you will have to be contained so you don't kill anyone else." he stated, gesturing at the bodies.

I nodded silently.

"Good. Now, follow me." he ordered, leading me to the containment cells I'd seen so many others perish in.

He led me into one with nothing but a cot, blanket, a mirror, and some random rocks sitting in the corner of the room.

"Your food will be brought by shortly." he stated, leaving and being sure to lock the door behind him.

Pain started flaring through my body once more.

"Oh come on," I muttered, hunching over in pain.

Ice began to form on the walls around me. Come on Elora. Get a hold of it! The ice stopped. As did the pain. Curiously, I concentrated on creating a large snowflake. Seconds later, the snowflake was sitting in the palm of my hand.