Donuts and Challenges

(Elora's POV) 

After waking up once more next to Pietro, I finally decided to get up. Carefully, I pushed his arms away from me and squirmed out of his grip. He didn't wake up, surprisingly enough. Wanda was still asleep as well. Judging from the sunlight, it was about 7 in the morning. 

"Time to get some food," I sighed.

After brushing my hair, freeing it from knots, I was ready to set off. Quietly putting on Pietro's hooded jacket, I ran outside. I knew I was supposed to tell the two but I would be back before they woke up anyways. If not woken up, those two will sleep in late. Chuckling to myself, I pulled the hood over my head. It was the best disguise I could get at this point. Soon enough after walking down the long road, a bread/donut shop came into view. 

'Looks like a good breakfast to me,' I thought to myself.

 I watched from the shadows as a rather wide man bought a box with a dozen donuts, three dozen donut holes, and two loaves of bread. Sorry dude, but those are mine. As soon as he had the bags, I used my telekinesis to make them slip out of his hands and rocket over to me. Grabbing them in the most careful grip I could, I ran down a side street that I knew I could lose anyone in before returning to the church. Now, it was true that I could not run as fast as Pietro, but I was still very athletic. The man had fallen behind within seconds of the chase. 

"Finally, some food," I said to myself, taking a narrow side passageway back to the church.

When I arrived, the twins were still asleep. A smirk came across my face. This should be interesting. Setting the box and bags down, I walked over to Pietro and bent down next to him.

"Pietro," I whispered in his ear.

A slight moan could be heard from him. I stood up, an eyebrow raised as he turned in his sleep.

"Mmmhmmm," he groaned incoherently.

"Hmm... So what are you dreaming about?" I murmured as he became still once more.

Grinning, I climbed on top of him. I was straddling his waist with my legs to keep him down. Also, my knees held down his arms. It was only when I was sure he would not be able to move that I started tickling his sides. He squirmed a bit in his sleep before his eyes popped open. He looked sleepy for only a second before becoming alert. He was laughing uncontrollably after a few moments as I continued the torture.

"Please- haha- stop- bwahahaha."

I shook my head, not noticing his left arm slipping out from under my knee. Before I could even think, I was pinned to the ground and he was on top of me, holding me down the same way I had done to him.

"Good morning," I said innocently.

His eyebrow went up at my attempt to get out of trouble. Then, he got off of me without a word. I cautiously sat up at tilted my head curiously. There was no way he was going to let me off that easy.

"Pie-"

Before I could finish, I was pinned down again.

"Damn you and your super speed," I grumbled.

"You know you love it," he said jokingly.

"Doesn't mean I'll admit it," I stated.

"Challenge accepted," he replied before leaning down slowly.

My eyes fluttered closed. So, this was his attempt? I would not give in that easy.

"Good morning- ohhh," Wanda's voice shouted.

Embarassed, I tried to squirm out of his grip. Pietro however, held me down, giving his sister a death glare. Wanda got the message and headed outside. I was sure my face was red by then. Also, Pietro was still shirtless. That did not help. Without a word he leaned in once more. Of course, Ultron decided to barge into the church.

"Time to go to Korea- Oh dear. Am I interrupting something?"

Shaking my head, I pushed Pietro off of me with a smirk.

"Nothing at all." I responded.

Pietro slipped his shirt back on quickly.

"Ultron, may we first eat some donuts?" I asked, glancing over at the food I had recently stolen.

The giant robot nodded.

"I'll wait outside."

Wanda came back inside and we all sat down to eat.

"Nice job," Wanda praised as she bit into a giant donut.

We had not eaten in quite a while so the box of donuts was gone in a flash. We decided to save the bread and donut holes for the trip. I have to say, those donuts were totally worth the guilt of stealing. Pietro walked close to me and whispered into my ear.

"Challenge still on?"

"Of course," I responded, no hesitation evident in my voice.

This should be fun.