Old Friends

(Eloras POV)

The day had started out normal. I woke up in my cell before wandering mindlessly around headquarters. Nothing really changes around here. The same faces appear every morning; however, this time, instead of a calm walk, Baron Strucker ran in, telling everyone we were under attack.

"Elora!" Wanda shouted, waving me over.

I ran over we were soon joined by Pietro.

"The Avengers are taking down our men at a rapid pace," a man mumbled.

"They will win," Strucker assured.

"But sir, don't you think we should send out the trio?" Another man asked.

Yes, that's what they call us now, rarely are one of us seen without the other two.

"No." Strucker stated, turning to another person.

The three of us looked at each other and silently backed down a hallway before turning to run outside. I faintly heard a voice behind us.

"But.. They're the avengers."

Chuckling, I kept running. Surprisingly, Pietro was not running ahead with his super speed at this point. I suppose he didn't want to leave his sister behind. We burst outside and immediately shot into action. I ran towards a figure with red hair. As I snuck up behind her, I studied her carefully, only able to see the red hair that was the back of her head. I threw a shard of ice towards her. Of course, another avenger, Hawkeye, warned her and she shot around to face me. I let out a gasp.

"Natasha," I muttered.

"Elora?!"

I nodded, throwing another ice shard which grazed her left side.

"Yes."

"We thought you were dead. Coulson searched for you! All of SHIELD did! What happened?" Natasha asked, eyes narrowing.

"I was told who murdered my parents," I stated calmly, throwing another ice shard carelessly and backing the red haired agent into a tree as she dodged it.p

"Who?" She asked.

"SHIELD," I responded, lunging towards her.

An arrow whizzed towards me. I stopped just in time to have it fly right in front of my face. Glaring at Hawkeye, I had to laugh when Pietro ran into him and knocked him to the ground.

"You didn't see that coming?" Pietro asked with a smirk before speeding away.