Blind

(Eloras POV)

The science lab we had entered was boring. Ultron was intimidating a scientist into creating him a body which gave the twins and I time to do whatever. Sadly, I had no idea what anything inside this place did. There was a robotic arm that looked fairly simple with a button under the platform it was on. Experimentally, I pressed the button. Of course, alarms started going off. I leapt back and smashed the machine. What happened next made me panic. The stupid robotic arm lit on fire.

"Crap!" I exclaimed, shooting ice at it which put the fire out immediately.

By that time, Pietro was at the door panting. The alarm had finally stopped at least.

"What did you do?" he chuckled.

I crossed my arms and stuck out my bottom lip a bit.

"Stupid technology," I grumbled.

Pietro laughed and shook his head.

"This is what happens when we let you wander off huh?" he laughed.

"Whatever. I'm bored and technology apparently hates me. Apparently I managed to screw up pressing a button."

"Only you could do something like that," he said, leaning on the nearest wall.

It would have been fine if that had actually been a wall. In fact, it was a mini robot inside a glass case. And guess what, Pietro just so happened to press the button by leaning on it. I started laughing as the case opened, causing Pietro to stumble back.

"Oh? What was that?" I teased.

He rolled his eyes and glared. It was then that the miniature robot leapt out of its case and onto the floor. I laughed noisily as it pulled out a feather duster and started dusting off the speedsters shoes. Seconds later, the robot was on his shoulder dusting the top of his nose. I watched, still chuckling, as Pietro sneezed, causing the robot to go flying off his shoulder and onto the floor. The robot then waved his duster, trying to look threatening, before jumping back on its pedestal and freezing once again. 

"The only one huh?" I laughed as Pietro sneezed again.

The case reappeared around the small robot and we left the room.

"Oh shut up," he grumbled.

We walked into a room only to find Wanda standing over some sort of robotic hand that was also in a case. Of course, she pressed the button beneath the case causing alarms to blare once more. Even the fire sprinklers went off. Only me huh? Pietro groaned and started rubbing his temples as Wanda used her powers to smash the case and hand inside. Immediately, the alarms stopped.

"What are you three doing?" Ultron's voice echoed throughout the room.